* SPECIAL OFFER * M-Audio Studiophile AV 30 Version II Studio Monitors (Pair) (Ex-Display)
M-Audio Studiophile AV 30 monitors allow you to produce professionally mixed songs on a budget. With an accurate bass response and clear high-frequency output, Studiophile AV 30 monitors give you an accurate portrayal of your work for a simply amazing price. Their wooden cabinet design with a bass reflex port helps provide a deep, rich sound and there is even a handy connection for a pair of headphones on the front of the speakers.
- 3 inch polypropylene-coated woofers for tight, accurate bass
- 1 inch ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters for clear, pristine highs
- OptImage III tweeter wave guides give superior imaging and detail
- Connect to your computer, MP3 player, gaming system, DJ gear, mixer and other audio sources with RCA and 1/8 inch stereo auxiliary inputs
- Magnetic shielding allows use near computer video monitors
- Active speakers so no external amp is needed
- Read More
If you want to go beyond enjoying music and videos to creating your own, you need a speaker system with accurate sound. Top musicians, producers, and engineers trust M-Audio studio speakers to create their hits and now the compact AV 30 speakers bring this professional legacy to your home. Unlike plastic multimedia speakers, AV 30s use proven M-Audio technology to deliver full-range sound, from crystal-clear highs, to deep, rich bass tones. They're perfect for creating media in small spaces and also provide a superior experience when enjoying CDs, MP3s, DVDs and games.
Professional components for superior results
M-Audio build the AV 30s with the same quality materials and precision electronics as their acclaimed professional studio speakers. The Audiophile-grade Class A/B amplifier architecture, ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters, polypropylene-coated woofers and dense wooden enclosures add up to big, defined sound that defies the speakers' small size.
Clear, cohesive sound
M-Audio AV 30 speakers use proprietary OptImage wave guide technology, originally developed for the professional M-Audio speaker line, to deliver superior clarity and detail. Each speaker also features a precision-engineered crossover, which ensures that the sound emanating from the low-frequency driver will blend seamlessly with the sound from the high-frequency driver, so those deep lows transition smoothly into crystal-clear highs.
Extended low end
If you crave bass, the AV 30s have you covered. With wooden cabinets and bass reflex design, the AV 30s kick out serious low frequencies, perfect for producing hip-hop and electronic music, or enjoying your favourite CDs, MP3s, DVDs and games.
Magnetically shielded for desktop use
Most speakers emit stray magnetic flux that can wreak havoc with your computer's video monitor or a nearby TV. The M-Audio AV 30s are magnetically shielded, so they can coexist with other equipment without interference.
M-Audio Studiophile AV 30 Specifications
• Frequency response: 90 Hz – 20 kHz
• Crossover frequency: 3.3 kHz
• Input impedance: 10 kOhms unbalanced, 20 kOhms balanced
• Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.3 x 6.3 inches, 20 x 13.4 x 16 cm
• Weight: 11.7 lbs, 5.3 kg
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
3 Recommended Accessories
Brand M-Audio Condition Ex-display Power 11-50W
|This product has no reviews yet.|