M-Audio AV42 Active Monitor Speakers (Pair)
- 4-inch polypropylene-coated woofers for tight, accurate bass
- 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters for clear, pristine highs
- OptImage IV tweeter wave guides for superior imaging and detail
- 20-watt per channel amplifier with Class A/B architecture
- RCA inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers, and more
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop or desktop computer, MP3 player, or other audio sources
- Front-panel 1/8-inch headphone output and volume control
The AV42's acoustically-inert MDF cabinets eliminate clarity-robbing resonances. Inside, Class A/B amplification provides 20 Watts of power per channel. The two-way design features an optimised bass reflex design and OptImage IV waveguides to deliver extended bass and crystal-clear highs.
Offering rear-panel RCA inputs, the AV42 speakers are compatible with all your gear. There is even a 1/8-inch aux input for your tablet, computer, or mobile device. The convenient headphone output allows you to work privately at any hour. Ideal for producing all kinds of media, the AV42 monitor speakers are also perfect for gaming, watching videos, and listening to music. Cables are included.
M-Audio AV42 Specifications
Type: Two-way desktop reference speaker
Low-Frequency Driver: 4 inch diameter, polypropylene-coated, with high-temperature voice coil
High-Frequency Driver: 1 inch diameter, silk cone tweeter
Frequency Response: 75 Hz – 20 kHz
Crossover Frequency: 2.7 kHz
RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB (typical, A-weighted)
Input Connectors: Left and right RCA line input, and 1/8 inch aux input
Polarity: Positive signal at '+' input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
Dynamic Power: 20 watts continuous, per channel into 4 ohms
Input Impedance: 10 k ohms unbalanced
Input Sensitivity: 100 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
Indicator: blue power LED for aligning wave guide
Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- This product is on order with our suppliers. Please note that we are experiencing delays from most of our suppliers and cannot guarantee delivery times. Where possible, we recommend that you choose an alternative product that is showing as being in stock. Feel free to contact us for help, thank you.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD Local who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day ( Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays ), mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
On demo in store No Brand M-Audio Condition New Power 11-50W