The Absolute Music Loyalty Points Scheme
With the absolutemusic Loyalty Points Scheme, each time you shop with us you earn points that can be redeemed against future purchases. Here's how it works...
- On each product page, you'll see how many Loyalty Points you can earn if you purchase that item.
- Earn 1 point for every £1 spent
- The Loyalty Points will automatically be added to your customer account.
- You can log into your account at any time to check your points balance, or enquire in-store, by phone (01202 597180) or by email (email@example.com).
- Loyalty Points can be redeemed against future purchases made online , in store or over the phone, with each 100 points counting as £1 off.
- Points must be redeemed in blocks of 100.
- Points may not be used for Hire Department, Guitar Workshop, Service Centre, instrumental lessons, music workshops, ticketed events, prize draw tickets, etc.
Look out for information around the website and in our new superstore about Loyalty Points and special Bonus Points promotions. Contacts tel: 01202 597180 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The scheme started on 4th September 2012. We reserve the right to withdraw this scheme at any time.
Loyalty points are not available for trade customers