Line 6 Spider JAM Guitar Amp Combo (ex-display)
Line 6 Spider Jam gives you hundreds of coveted guitar sounds, sound-on-sound looping and the best band in the world right at your fingertips!
A member of the infamous Spider III family, Line 6 Spider Jam shares some popular family jewels like 200+ artist-created presets, 150+ song-based presets, 12 Line 6 original amp models and seven Smart Control FX, including reverb and delay. It's full of fan favorites but Line 6 Spider Jam also features some new, unique characteristics —
- Read More
— like over 100 ribcage-rattling Endless Jam tracks and drum loops played by LA and Nashville's top session musicians slamming the drums, thumping the bass and hacking away at guitars. These aren't robotic, computer-generated jam tracks — you'll feel your pulse racing while you're jamming with top players in killer tunes that explode out of the speaker in vivid, uncompressed audio. Play for days over the Endless Jams and, with sound-on-sound loop recording, save your scorching solos right into Line 6 Spider Jam.
Cooking at 75 watts, Line 6 Spider Jam offers rhythm-section chemistry, hundreds of amazing guitar tones and all your recorded creations pushed out of a 12 inch Celestion Custom speaker and a 2 inch tweeter — this thing's got so much bang for your buck we should issue it with a health warning.
Line 6 Spider Jam comes pre-loaded with the tones that made the Spider III family so popular: 200+ artist-based presets, 150+ song-based presets and 12 fully adjustable Line 6 original amp models.
Just like most of us, each Line 6 original amp model has a light side and a dark side. Or, in some cases, a dark side and darker side…
Clean (RED LED)
Crisp, shimmering clean tones and warm jazz tones.
Clean (GREEN LED)
Glassy clean tones like those from the late 60s/early 70s. Inspired by* a '73 Hiwatt Custom 100.
Twang (RED LED)
Classic, glassy high-end with some snap and bite. Inspired by* a Fender blackface '65 Twin Reverb and a blackface '64 Deluxe Reverb
Twang (GREEN LED)
Swingin' rockabilly tone a la vintage tweed. Inspired by* a '53 Fender tweed Deluxe Reverb, a '58 Fender tweed Bassman and a '60 Gibson Explorer.
Blues (RED LED)
From gritty, swampy clean tones to syrupy smooth drive tones. Inspired by* a mix of a '65 Marshall JTM-45, a '58 Fender Bassman, a '63 Fender Vibroverb and a Supro.
Blues (GREEN LED)
Early British rock tone made famous by the Beatles the Stones. Inspired by* a fawn Vox AC-30 with an updated and expanded tone control circuit
Crunch (RED LED)
Classic crunchy tone popularized by many early metal bands. Inspired by* a '68 Marshall Plexi 50-watt
Crunch (GREEN LED)
The infamous brown sound inspired by* a '68 Marshall Plexi 100-watt with a few added extras: jumped input channels and a Variac transformer
Metal (RED LED)
Tight and punchy high-gain sound. Inspired by* a Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier
Metal (GREEN LED)
Aggressive high-gain sound. The mid knob sweeps the tone spectrum: set to minimum for fuzz-pedal characteristics, set to noon for creamy, modern high-gain, crank it for Class A carnage
Insane (RED LED)
Famed and feared bone-crushing, brain-piercing grind. Inspired by* the Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier red channel
Insane (GREEN LED)
Short of a complete meltdown, as much input-gain distortion as possible while retaining tonal definition and character
Spend more time playing and less time tweaking with Smart Control FX. Find the effect you want, turn the knob to the desired intensity and you're done. Seven effects to choose from — use up to three at a time.
Smart Control FX
• Delay (with Tap Tempo)
• Tape Echo (with Tap Tempo)
• Sweep Echo (with Tap Tempo)
• 200+ artist-created presets
• 150+ song-based presets
• 36 user-programmable presets
• 12 custom amp models from Clean to Insane
• Seven Smart Control FX
Delay (with Tap Tempo)
Tape Echo (with Tap Tempo)
Sweep Echo (with Tap Tempo)
• Effects plus preamps, compressors and three-band EQ
• Integrated chromatic tuner
• 12 inch Custom Celestion speaker
• 2 inch tweeter for full-range audio playback of backing tracks
• 75-watt power section
• Fully compatible with FBV Express and FBV Shortboard pedals
• Up to 24 minutes of CD-quality recording time
• 100+ Endless Jam tracks and drum loops
INS + OUTS:
• Mini stereo MP3/CD input for playing along with your music
• XLR mic input with a dedicated volume knob perfect for vocals
• 1/4 inch aux input perfect for a second instrument including keyboard or bass
• 1/4 inch headphone out/POD 2.0-style direct out for practicing with headphones or direct recording
• Routable RCA outs for playing full-range backing tracks through your home stereo
* All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6's sound model development.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Line 6 Condition Ex-display Amp Use Guitar Amp Type Combo Power 51-100W Specifications