Line 6 Spider IV 75 Guitar Amplifier (ex-display)
Line 6 Spider IV 75 75-watt 1 x 12 Modeling Guitar Amplifier
Spider IV 75 guitar amp from amp-modeling pioneers Line 6 redefines what is sonically possible from a modeling amplifier.
An incredible amount of care, passion and attention to detail went into recreating the authentic characteristics and tonal nuances made famous by the modeled amplifiers. Experience exceptional depth and sophisticated touch response. Discover complex distortions that jump from the speaker and the valve-style compression that breathes like it's emanating from a vintage tube amp while supporting and sustaining each note.
- Read More
Spider IV 75 delivers so much more than just great tones and effects - it delivers a truly evolved playing experience.
The Tones of Your Favorite Guitarists
Who do you want to sound like today? Access over 300 signature guitar tones masterfully dialed in by 50 world-famous bands and rock stars including Slipknot, 311, Meshuggah, Lacuna Coil, As I Lay Dying, Johnny Marr, the Donnas, Steve Stevens, Minus the Bear, producer/guitarist Pete Anderson and so many others!
Rip scorching leads with high-gain tones hand-crafted by Slipknot, play arena-rock anthems with the classic snarling rhythm tones of Steve Stevens, unleash the swirling, effect-laden rock tones dialed in by Minus the Bear, play with Johnny Marr's bright, snappy rhythm tones (and even a well-known signature tremolo tone from his past).
Plus, rock with almost 200 dialed in song-based presets that give you access to legendary guitar tones from the vibey rockabilly slapback of the 50s to the mid-range mayhem of today. Get the tones of Master of Puppets, Back in Black, Whole Lotta Love, Daytripper, Toxicity, Purple Haze, Head Like a Hole, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Crazy Train and more!
• 300+ hand-crafted artist-created presets dialed in by 50 world-famous bands and rock stars
• Almost 200 dialed in song-based presets giving you legendary tones from the 50s to today
• Jangly cleans, scorching distortions, effect-laden tones, and everything in between!
All the Vintage and Modern Amp Tones You Want
Spinning the amp model knob on the front panel of Spider IV 75 is like browsing through a museum of the most revered guitar tones of all time. Vintage British beauties, modern American monsters and more, Spider IV 75 features the 16 celebrated amp tones that all guitarists want in their collections.
Play with sparkling clean tones based on* a 1973 Hiwatt Custom 100, syrupy smooth drive tones based on* a mix of a '65 Marshall JTM-45, a '58 Fender Bassman and a '63 Fender Vibroverb, British pop/rock tones based on* a fawn Vox AC-30, high-gain onslaughts based on* a Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier and a Diezel Herbert, the Class A crunch based on* a Divided by 13 9/15, the classic Class A breakup based on* an Orange AD-30, and more!
• 16 evolved amp models redefine what is sonically possible from a modeling amplifier
• Get the cleanest clean tones, the most insane distortions and the hot and hard-to-find mid-range tones
• Tube-style characteristics and nuances of historic vintage and modern guitar amps
• 64 user-created presets
*All product names herein are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6's sound model development. Hiwatt is a registered trademark of Fernandes Company Ltd. Marshall is a registered trademark of Marshall Amplification Plc. Fender and Bassman are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. Vox is a registered trademark of Vox R&D Limited. Mesa/Boogie and Rectifier are registered trademarks of Mesa/Boogie Ltd. Diezel is a registered trademark of Diezel GmbH. Orange is a registered trademark of Orange Personal Communications Services Limited.
An Instant Collection of Essential FX
At your fingertips are 20 brilliant models of sought-after stompbox and studio effects. Discover the world-class Intelligent Pitch-shifter (a Line 6 first), the adjustable Auto-Wah and the on-board Looper - three cutting-edge effects that are mandatory for every pro player.
An inspiring guitar effect, the looper can also help you in other ways. Use it to audition your tone with your hands free. Play a riff, loop it, and dial in your tone while the riff is looping.
Quickly add gorgeous colours and textures to your tones with the easy-to-use Smart FX swish knobs. Your music will never be the same with the inspiring analogue and digital delays, spacey tape and sweep echoes, tangy mods, lush spring and plate reverbs and more. Plus, Tap Tempo syncs all your time-based effects!
Use up to four effects simultaneously. Each one can be fully edited and customized with control over signal flow routing (pre amp or post amp).
• Revamped effects including world-class Intelligent Pitch-Shifter, built-in Looper and Auto-Wah
• 20 Smart FX (4 at once) with deep editing including pre/post routing
Total Tone Flexibility
The easy-to-use front panel of Spider IV 75 makes it a snap to find a stage-ready tone. Quickly and easily add some grit with the Drive knob and some dimension (or dementia) with the wide variety of effects.
Need to shape your tone? Tweak the Bass, Mid and Treble knobs just like you would on a vintage amp! When you choose an amp model, the Spider IV 75 EQ section behaves just like the EQ section of the modeled amplifier. Spider IV 75 gives you a complete, organic and fully authentic representation of 16 vintage and modern amplifiers.
Spider IV 75 provides all the flexibility and conveniences that guitarists expect from a world-class Line 6 amplifier. Jam along to your favourite music with the CD/MP3 input and play all night with the great-sounding headphone output (that doubles as a high-quality direct-recording output). Plus, the built-in chromatic tuner is always at the ready to keep you sounding your best.
• Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls of each modeled amplifier
• Drive knob, Channel volume, Master volume
• CD/MP3 input
• Built-in chromatic tuner
• Headphone output for all-night jamming
• High-quality direct-recording output
Power, Speakers and Construction
Every aspect of the brilliant Spider IV 75 tone, from its guitar input to its 12 inch Celestion Custom speaker, delivers exceptional definition, clarity and feel. Clean tones sparkle and sing, creamy overdrives respond to the intricacies of your picking, and searing brutal tones launch themselves from the speakers. The three-quarter closed-back cabinet provides a tight, snappy response reminiscent of bigger (and more expensive) boutique amplifiers.
• 75 watts (stereo)
• 1 x 12 inch Celestion Custom speaker
• Three-quarter closed-back cabinet for a tight, snappy response
Get FBV Foot Controller Connectivity
Spider IV 75 dramatically expands its sonic capabilities with the addition of a Line 6 FBV-series foot controller.
Powerful and durable, FBV Shortboard MkII, FBV Express MkII and FBV2 foot controllers can deliver everything from a chromatic tuner display, tap tempo and simple channel switching to wah/volume and on-the-fly pitch-shift control.
• Line 6 FBV foot controllers add hands-free channel switching, wah-wah/volume control, and more
• 75 watts (stereo)
• 1 x 12 inch Celestion Custom speaker in a three-quarter closed-back cabinet for a tight, snappy response
• 300+ hand-crafted presets from 50 world-famous bands and guitarists including Johnny Marr, Slipknot, Pete Anderson, 311, Meshuggah, Lacuna Coil, As I Lay Dying, Steve Stevens, The Donnas, Minus the Bear, and many more
• Almost 200 dialed in song-based presets, get the tones of Master of Puppets, Back in Black, Whole Lotta Love, Daytripper, Toxicity, Purple Haze, Head Like a Hole, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Crazy Train and more
• 16 evolved and tonally superior amp models deliver an exceptional playing experience. The tones, characteristics and nuances of historic vintage and modern guitar amps redefine what is sonically possible from a modeling amplifier. 64 user-created presets
• 20 revamped Smart FX (4 at once) with deep editing. Quick Loop, Auto-Wah, Intelligent Pitch-Shifter and more including spacey tape and sweep echoes, tangy mods, lush spring and plate reverbs, expressive tremolos, inspiring delays, and more
• Bass, Mid and Treble knobs that behave like the EQ controls from each modeled amp. Drive knob. Channel volume. Master volume
• 1/4-inch input
• 1/4-inch headphone/direct output
• Two 1/4-inch speaker outputs
• 1/8-inch CD/MP3 input
• FBV jack
• Built-in chromatic tuner
• Line 6 FBV foot controllers provide everything from wah-wah, volume and pitch-shift control to tap tempo, a chromatic tuner display and simple channel switching
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Line 6 Condition Ex-display Amp Use Guitar Amp Type Combo Power 51-100W