Line 6 Spider IV 30 Guitar Amplifer (opened)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
Line 6 Spider IV 30 30-watt 1 x 12 Modeling Guitar Amplifier
Line 6 Spider IV 30 guitar amplifier from amp-modeling pioneers Line 6 delivers a truly evolved playing experience. Experience 12 vintage and modern amp models based on the most celebrated guitar tones in history, an essential collection of 7 inspiring effects that add exceptional colours and textures, and the extensive added benefits of owning a Line 6 amplifier.
- Read More
Line 6 Spider IV 30 Features
• 30 watts
• 1 x 12 inch Celestion Custom speaker in a three-quarter closed-back cabinet for a tight, snappy response
• 12 dialed in amp models: 2x Clean, Twang, Blues, Crunch, Metal, Insane. Access the tones of Vintage British beauties, modern American monsters and more. 4 channel memories for user-created tones
• 7 Smart FX (3 at once) modeled after celebrated stompbox and studio effects, tangy Chorus/Flange, swirly Phaser, expressive Tremolo, classic Delay, beautiful Tape and Sweep Echoes, and lush Reverb. Tap Tempo syncs all time-based effects
• Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls from each modeled amp. Drive knob. Channel volume. Master volume
• Built-in tuner
• Line 6 FBV foot controllers provide everything from wah-wah and volume control to tap tempo, a chromatic tuner display and simple channel switching
• 1/4-inch input
• 1/4-inch headphone/direct output
• 1/8-inch CD/MP3 input
• FBV jack
All the Vintage and Modern Amp Tones You Want
Spinning the amp model knob on the front panel of Line 6 Spider IV 30 is like browsing through a museum of the 12 most revered guitar tones of all time. Vintage British beauties, modern American monsters and more, Line 6 Spider IV 30 features the historic amp tones that all guitarists are required to have in their collections.
Play with sparkling clean tones based on* a 1973 Hiwatt Custom 100, syrupy smooth drive tones based on* a mix of a '65 Marshall JTM-45, a '58 Fender Bassman and a '63 Fender Vibroverb, British pop/rock tones based on* a fawn Vox AC-30, the high-gain onslaught based on* a Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier, and more.
With one-touch ease you can access 4 channels of world-class Line 6 preset tones masterfully dialed in by pro players. Plus, each channel also stores 4 complete amp settings of your own creation! Create, save and recall amp model, EQ, gain and effect settings with the push of a button.
• 12 amp models masterfully dialed in by pro players
• Sparkling clean tones to syrupy smooth drive tones and beyond
• Create, save and recall 4 complete amp settings with the push of a button
• The Line 6 Community offers top-tier service, free amp settings and more!
*All product names herein are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6's sound model development. Hiwatt is a registered trademark of Fernandes Company Ltd. Marshall is a registered trademark of Marshall Amplification Plc. Fender and Bassman are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. Vox is a registered trademark of Vox R&D Limited. Mesa/Boogie and Rectifier are registered trademarks of Mesa/Boogie Ltd.
An Instant Collection of Essential FX
Line 6 Spider IV 30 Smart FX were inspired by sought-after stompbox and studio effects to deliver the same unique sounds, colours and textures celebrated by pro players.
At your fingertips are 7 brilliant effect models. Discover the tangy Chorus/Flange, swirly Phaser, expressive Tremolo, classic Delay, beautiful Tape and Sweep Echoes, and lush Reverb. Plus, Tap Tempo syncs all your time-based effects! Up to three effects can be used simultaneously.
Spend less time tweaking and more time rocking with Smart FX. Each knob lets you easily adjust the amount of the chosen effect so you can get back to playing as quickly as possible.
• 7 brilliant and easy-to-use Smart FX (3 at once)
• Effect models inspired by celebrated stompbox and studio effects
Total Tone Flexibility
The easy-to-use front panel makes it a snap to find a stage-ready tone. Quickly and easily add some grit with the Drive knob and some dimension (or dementia) with the wide variety of effects.
Need to shape your tone? Tweak the Bass, Mid and Treble knobs just like you would on a vintage amp! When you choose an amp model, the Line 6 Spider IV 30 EQ section behaves just like the EQ section of the modeled amplifier. Line 6 Spider IV 30 gives you a complete, organic and fully authentic representation of 12 vintage and modern amplifiers.
Line 6 Spider IV 30 provides all the flexibility and conveniences that guitarists expect from a world-class Line 6 amplifier. Jam along to your favourite music with the CD/MP3 input and play all night with the great-sounding headphone output (that doubles as a high-quality direct-recording output). Plus, the built-in tuner is always at the ready to keep you sounding your best.
• Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls of the modelled amplifiers
• Drive knob, Channel volume, Master volume
• Built-in tuner
• Headphone output for all-night jamming
• High-quality direct-recording output
• CD/MP3 input
Power, Speakers and Construction
Every aspect of Line 6 Spider IV 30, from its guitar input to its 30-watt power section to its 12 inch Celestion Custom speaker, delivers exceptional definition, clarity and feel. And the three-quarter closed-back cabinet adds the perfect tight, snappy response to the diverse range of tones.
• 30 watts
• 1 x 12 inch Celestion Custom speaker
• Three-quarter closed-back cabinet for a tight, snappy response
Get FBV Foot Controller Connectivity
Line 6 Spider IV 30 dramatically expands its sonic capabilities with the addition of a Line 6 FBV-series foot controller.
Powerful and durable, FBV2, FBV Shortboard MkII and FBV Express MkII foot controllers can deliver everything from wah-wah and volume control to tap tempo, a chromatic tuner display and simple channel switching.
• Line 6 FBV foot controllers add hands-free channel switching, wah-wah/volume control and more
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Line 6 Condition No Amp Use Guitar Amp Type Combo Power 11-50W