Line 6 Spider IV 15 Guitar Amplifier with FBV2 Controller
• 1 x Line 6 Spider IV 15 Guitar Amplifier
• 1 x Line 6 FBV2 two-switch foot controller
Line 6 Spider IV 15 Guitar Amplifier
Line 6 Spider IV 15 15-watt 1x8 Modeling Guitar Amplifier
The #1 guitar amp gets even better! Spider IV 15 guitar amplifier from amp-modeling pioneers Line 6 delivers a truly evolved playing experience. Spider IV 15 offers the most celebrated guitar tones in history, perfectly distilled into 4 absolutely essential amp models.
- Read More
Access the 4 amp tones that all guitarists require in their collections, the 6 inspiring effects that add exceptional colours and textures, and the extensive added benefits of owning a Line 6 amplifier.
The Vintage and Modern Amp Tones You Need
The wide range of Spider IV 15 amp tones starts strong with a bright and distinctive American clean tone and then opens gradually to achieve the vintage grit and chime of classic British amplifiers. Experience the infamous 'Brown' sound distortion, which is based on a '68 Marshall Plexi 100 with a Variac and jumped input channels, and a searing high-gain tone based on a Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier.
With one-touch ease you can access 4 channels of world-class Line 6 tones that were masterfully dialed in by pro players. Plus, each channel also stores 4 complete amp settings of your own creation! Create, save and recall amp model, EQ, gain and effect settings with the push of a button.
A wolf in sheep's clothing, Spider IV 15 sounds ferocious at low volumes as well as cranked to 11. Plus, value-packed, it puts pro sounds into a lightweight box that's small enough to tuck under your bed or desk.
Joining the Line 6 Community entitles you to top-tier customer service provided by Line 6 representatives and Spider IV users like you! Get free Spider IV 15 amp settings for famous songs as well as free lessons, backing tracks, drum loops and more!
• 4 amp models masterfully dialed in by pro players
• Sparkling clean tones to high-gain metal tones and beyond
• Create, save and recall 4 complete amp settings with the push of a button
• Keep your hands on your guitar and switch channels with your feet using the FBV2 foot controller
• The Line 6 Community offers top-tier service, free amp settings and more!
All product names herein are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6's sound model development. Marshall is a registered trademark of Marshall Amplification Plc. Mesa/Boogie and Rectifier are registered trademarks of Mesa/Boogie Ltd.
An Instant Collection of Essential FX
Spider IV 15 Smart FX were inspired by sought-after stompbox and studio effects to deliver the same unique sounds, colours and textures celebrated by pro players.
At your fingertips are 6 brilliant effect models. Discover the tangy Chorus/Flange, swirly Phaser, expressive Tremolo, beautiful Tape and Sweep Echoes, and syrupy Reverb. Plus, Tap Tempo syncs all your time-based effects! Two effects can be used simultaneously.
Spend less time tweaking and more time rocking with Smart FX. Each knob lets you easily adjust the intensity of the chosen effect so you can get back to playing as quickly as possible.
• 6 brilliant and easy-to-use Smart FX (2 at once)
• Effect models inspired by celebrated stompbox and studio effects
Total Tone Flexibility
The easy-to-use front panel makes it a snap to find a stage-ready tone. Quickly and easily add some grit with the Drive knob and some dimension (or dementia) with the wide variety of effects.
Need to shape your tone? Tweak the Bass, Mid and Treble knobs just like you would on a vintage amp! When you choose an amp model, the Spider IV 15 EQ section behaves just like the EQ section of the modeled amplifier. Spider IV 15 gives you a complete, organic and fully authentic representation of each of its amplifier models.
Spider IV 15 provides all the flexibility and conveniences that guitarists expect from a world-class Line 6 amplifier. Jam along to your favourite music with the CD/MP3 input and play all night with the great-sounding headphone output (that doubles as a high-quality direct-recording output). Plus, the built-in tuner is always at the ready to keep you sounding your best.
• Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls of each modeled amplifier
• Drive knob, Channel volume, Master volume
• Built-in tuner adds convenience and value
• Headphone output for all-night jamming
• High-quality direct-recording output
• CD/MP3 input
Power, Speakers and Construction
Every aspect of Spider IV 15, from its guitar input to its 15-watt power section to its 8 inch custom speaker, delivers exceptional definition, clarity and feel. And the three-quarter closed-back cabinet adds a tight, snappy response to the diverse range of tones.
• 15 watts
• 1 x 8 inch custom speaker
• Three-quarter closed-back cabinet for a tight, snappy response
Get FBV Foot Controller Connectivity
Spider IV 15 dramatically expands its sonic capabilities with the addition of a Line 6 FBV-series foot controller.
FBV2 and FBV Express MkII foot controllers are powerful and durable. Keep your hands on the fretboard while your feet control wah-wah, volume, tap tempo, tuner activation and simple channel switching.
• Line 6 FBV foot controllers add hands-free channel switching, wah-wah/volume control and more
• 15 watts
• 1 x 8 inch custom speaker in a three-quarter closed-back cabinet for a tight, snappy response
• 4 dialed in amp models: Clean, Crunch, Metal, Insane. Access the tones of Vintage British beauties, modern American monsters and more. 4 channel memories for user-created tones
• 6 Smart FX (2 at once) modeled after celebrated stompbox and studio effects, tangy Chorus/Flange, swirly Phaser, expressive Tremolo, beautiful Tape and Sweep Echoes, and syrupy Reverb. Tap Tempo syncs all time-based effects
• Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls from each modeled amp. Drive knob, Channel volume, Master volume
• Built-in tuner
• Line 6 FBV foot controllers provide everything from wah-wah and volume control to tap tempo, a chromatic tuner display and simple channel switching
• 1/4-inch input
• 1/4-inch headphone/direct output
• 1/8-inch CD/MP3 input
• FBV jack
Line 6 FBV2 two-switch foot controller
Don't feel like carrying around a full-sized foot controller? Now you don't have to! The Line 6 FBV2 lets you scroll through the first bank of four presets and is small and light enough to fit in your gig bag. With its ultra-reliable switches and aluminium case, the FBV2 can take all the abuse you can throw at it.
Line 6 FBV2 Features
• Scrolls through Channels A,B,C, & D
• Self-powered though the locking cable
• Spider Valve
• Spider III*
• Spider II*
• Flextone III
• Vetta II
• POD 2.0**
• POD xt
• POD XT Pro
• Bass POD xt
• Bass POD XT Pro
*FBV2 is not compatible with Spider II 15 or Spider III 15.
**FBV2 is only compatible with POD 2.0 units with pedal jacks labelled 'FBV Pedal'. It is not compatible with older units that have pedal jacks labelled simply 'Pedal'.
(NOTE: FBV2 is NOT compatible with Ax212, Flextone I, II or HD, POD Pro, Bass POD, Bass POD Pro and Spider.)
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
On demo in store No stock message In stock Brand Line 6 Condition New Amp Use Guitar Amp Type Combo Power 11-50W
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|This is my first AMP as I am learning to play the guitar. I must say, straight out of the box it is amazing. I didn't really need to read the manual, it is self explanatory and very intuitive to use. The sound is amazing and the FBV2 controller is just perfect for witching between the built in amp models.... Read More. This is my first AMP as I am learning to play the guitar. I must say, straight out of the box it is amazing. I didn't really need to read the manual, it is self explanatory and very intuitive to use. The sound is amazing and the FBV2 controller is just perfect for witching between the built in amp models. Thumbs up all the way.|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|