Line 6 Relay G30 Digital Wireless Guitar System
- In Stock
- Digital wireless guitar system
- Suitable for Electric guitar or bass
- Crystal clear digital signal
Relay™ G30 wireless system redefines the wireless experience for guitarists and bassists. Its superior sound, trusted dependability and refreshing simplicity will inspire you to explore new areas of your music and the stage.
Relay G30 delivers a pure signal and incredible clarity. Its broad 10Hz – 20kHz frequency response, superior 118 dB dynamic range and compression-free broadcast give guitars a beautiful high-end sparkle and basses a thunderous low-end punch. Plus, it provides crucial touch response that other wireless systems lack.
Lightweight and low-profile, the TBP06 transmitter is small and stays out of your way. Rugged and stage-ready, the RXS06 receiver can sit on top of your amp, be added to your pedal board or be placed anywhere up to 30 meters away.
To avoid static and dropouts caused by high-powered sources including TV stations, public safety broadcasts and cell-phone towers, Relay G30 broadcasts in the 2.4GHz band. Other wireless systems, which broadcast in congested UHF bands, remain susceptible to these kinds of aggressive interference—even at distances of almost 250 kilometers!
Relay G30 is easy to use and comes with everything you need to get started: transmitter, receiver and accessories including cable, power supply and batteries.
Relay G30 is approved for use in Europe, South America, Asia and Australia.
• Transmission Format: Line 6 proprietary digital audio transmission
• Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz
• Dynamic Range: 118 dB
• RF Carrier Frequency: 2.4GHz
• Compatible Channels: Six
• Transmission Range: 30 meters line-of-sight (may vary due to local conditions)
• FCC Approval: Part 15 approved, no user-license required
TBP06 Transmitter Specs
• A/D Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 times over sampling
• Input Impedance: 1.3 M-Ohm
• Connectors: 1/4-inch unbalanced input
• Controls: Power On/Off, Channel Select
• LEDs Display: Power, Battery Life
• Battery Life: Approximately 8 Hours, 2 x AA alkaline
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 2 7/8 x 2 1/4 x 1 1/4 inches
• Weight: 3 oz.
RXS06 Receiver Specs
• D/A Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 times over sampling
• Connectors: 1/4-inch output
• LEDs Display: Power On, Data Link, Channel, Battery Life, Audio Level Meter
• Controls: Power On/Off, Channel Select, Cable-tone Simulator
• Power Requirements: DC-1 power supply
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 4 3/8 x 2 1/8 x 1 1/4 inches
• Weight: 4 oz.
This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Line 6 Warranty Information: 1 years on most items with some exceptions. please see Line6.com for full information
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members
Line 6 Relay