Line 6 POD HD Bean Desktop Guitar Amp Modeller (As New)
The Line 6 POD® HD represents a giant leap forward for amp modelling. It is the only desktop multi-effect to boast 16 state-of-the-art Line 6 HD amp models, 100+ modern and vintage-styled M-class effects and a collection of essential digital and analogue ins and outs. POD HD is the most up to date version of the original, time-tested lineage of Line 6 desktop direct-recording devices.
- HD amp models are the new standard in amp modeling. They feel, behave, and interact with previously unachievable realism for an entirely new playing experience
- 16 HD amp models based on the most sought-after guitar tones: California cleans, classic crunch, vibey boutique warmth, modern high-gain, and more
- 100+ effects including delays, modulations, distortions, compressors, EQs, filters and reverbs. Up to 8 simultaneous FX. Tap tempo
- 512 user-writablepreset locations and built-in tuner with signal mute
- Essential Project Studio ins and outs: 1/4 inch input, XLR input, stereo balanced outs, phones, USB 2.0, S/PDIF out and FBV expression pedal control
- Read More
HD amp models defy the accepted standard. They allow you to record with previously unachievable realism. Creating these new HD amp models was no small feat. Line 6 mixed 15 years of amp modelling experience with 2 years of new research and development to build an entirely new amp modelling technology from the ground up. During that time, they hunted down 16 incredible amplifiers and — with the help of some of LA's top tube amp experts — restored each one back to peak condition. The new modelling technology uses 10 times more amplifier information than before, including single-ended class A tube stages, class AB push/pull interactions, power supply behavior, and more. The result is exceptional warmth, feel, sustain and articulation for your recordings.
Tube amp fanatics have long enthused that their favourite stacks and combos aren't merely 'amps' but instruments themselves, with playability equal to that of the guitar plugged into them. New HD modelling takes the POD HD experience to that same exalted level, capturing the genuine playability that great guitarists demand – with nothing to mic up or isolate. POD HD includes 16 HD amp models based on*:
• Fender® Twin Reverb®
• Hiwatt® Custom 100 (DR103)
• Supro® S6616
• Gibson® EH-185
• Fender® Bassman®
• Fender® Blackface Deluxe Reverb®
• Divided by 13 JRT 9/15
• Dr. Z® Route 66
• Vox® AC-15
• Vox® AC-30 (Top Boost)
• Marshall® JTM-45 MkII
• Park 75
• Marshall® JCM-800 (2204)
• Bogner® Uberschall
• Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier®
• ENGL® Fireball 100
100+ M-class FX
Made famous by Line 6 M13™ and M9™ Stompbox Modelers, M-class FX have found their way into the hearts of many musicians. POD HD features a whopping 100+ M-class effects to craft your sound. With this wide tonal palette to play with, you can sound like anyone under the sun, or no one but you. Route up to 8 FX at once in any order and combination.
• 19 delays (including cool tube and solid-state tape echoes)
• 23 modulations (including both blackface-style opto and brownface bias-modulating tremolo, phasers, choruses and pitch effects)
• 17 distortions (classic stompbox distortion, to vintage fuzz, to thick metal chunk)
• 26 filters (including wahs and several exclusive custom filters)
• 12 compressors and EQs (including stomp comps and studio tube compression)
• 12 reverbs (from surfy springs, to studio plates, to cutting-edge digital room sounds)
Unprecedented flexibility—stunning simplicity
Beyond the mere depth of the amp and FX models, POD HD offers flexibility to mix and match amps, effects, cabs, mics and more in multiple pre-set rigs, attainable at the touch of a button. The engineers behind POD HD made it easy to access its deep programmability. POD HD was designed by guitarists for guitarists. Plug in and record on the fly – spend time playing rather than programming. Edit and organize all your sounds via computer with the included editor/librarian software. (Mac®/PC)
POD HD connects to just about anything and everything in your studio with its stereo balanced outs, USB 2.0, S/PDIF out, 1/4-inch input and XLR input.
What you need – where you need it
POD HD goes on your left, on your right, or sits in your lap. The desktop design allows you to integrate it into your studio your way. Also, POD HD easily fits in your gig bag or back pack, making your studio as mobile as you are. The easy-to-read display and real knobs assure you of complete control in the fastest possible time. No pointing and clicking, no stopping what you're doing to walk to a rack of gear.
*All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6's sound model development. Fender, Bassman, Deluxe Reverb and Twin Reverb are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. Hiwatt is a registered trademark of Fernandes Company Ltd. Supro is a registered trademark of Zinky Electronics, LLC. Gibson is a registered trademark of Gibson Guitar Corp. Dr. Z is a registered trademark of Dr. Z Amps, Inc. Vox is a registered trademark of Vox R&D Limited. Marshall is a registered trademark of Marshall Amplification Plc. Bogner is a registered trademark of Bogner Amplification. Mesa/Boogie and Rectifier are registered trademarks of Mesa/Boogie Ltd. Engl is a registered trademark of Ausflug, Beate and Engl, Edmund.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
stock message This is an ex-product, it is pushing up the daisies Brand Line 6 Condition No
|This product has no reviews yet.|