Line 6 LowDown LD150 Bass Combo (ex-display)
LowDown LD150 delivers five carefully crafted amp models that can take you from vintage punch to modern grind. You also get a critical set of effects that no bass player should be without.
Once you create your own custom sound, you can save it into a preset using the channel memories on the front panel and instantly recall it anytime.
• 5 Incredible Bass Amp Models: Clean, R&B, Rock, Brit, and Grind
• 5 Essential Bass Effects: Synth, Compressor, Envelope Filter, Octaver, and Chorus
• Deep Switch With Special Tone Shaping for Supreme Fatness
• XLR Direct Out with Line 6 exclusive A.I.R. processing
• 4 Programmable Channel Memories, 36 with FBV Shortboard
• Headphone Out
• Jam Along CD/MP3 1/8 inch Input
• Built-in Chromatic Tuner
• Footswitch Jack for FBV Express or FBV Shortboard
• 12 inch Speaker
• 150 Watts
• Convenient Tilt-Back Monitor Design
• Dimensions: 48lbs, 16 (L) x 17.5 (W) x 21.5 (H)
- Read More
Inspired by* the Eden Traveler, this model is all about clean, funk and fusion bass tone. It'll give you all the warm lows and punchy highs you need
Inspired by* a 1968 B-15 Flip Top, this model is a tribute to those late 60's and early 70's clean fat bass tones. It is the kind of tone you hear on most Motown recordings, as played by a pioneering young James Jamerson.
This model is inspired by* the '74 Ampeg SVT. This workhorse has appeared on innumerable recordings and arena stages worldwide. And now all the tone of the 300-pound behemoth 8X10 and head is available in your combo!
Based on a '68 Marshall® Super Bass, this model delivers the kind of overdriven bass sound brought to us by late '60's British rock pioneers like Cream and The Who.
As the name would suggest, this is for modern rock lovers, Alice in Chains to Mudvayne and Rage Against The Machine. Based on* a distorted SansAmp PSA-1 into an SVT in addition to a direct clean bass signal mixed in, this model gives you that angry, clear and punchy aggression that takes your sound to DEFCON 1.
But that's not all…
Sitting at the back of the model knob is this secret weapon that turns LowDown into a '70s classic bass synth. From funk to modern rock, this synth model delivers incredible tones and tracks every dynamic move you make with ease!
Based on* a Q-Tron, this is the baddest envelope filter on the planet. This effect can be heard on tons of major funk and rock tunes.
Based on* the EBS OctaBass, this effect produces a single note one octave below the pitch of the played note, adding a powerful new vibe to your sound.
Based on* the much loved T.C. Electronic Chorus. This is the most transparent, smooth and expressive chorus for bass ever built. Using it does not reduce your low end and it's especially beautiful on fretless bass.
Amazing Tone On Stage and In The Studio!
The XLR Direct Output was designed for recording or sending your sound to a house sound system when you're playing live. This output utilizes our exclusive A.I.R. processing which has made Line 6 products like POD the undisputed standard for direct recording. Whether you're playing a gig in a club or rushing off to a recording session, this POD based direct out will give you huge, mic'd amp tone everywhere you go!
COMPATIBLE FOOT CONTROLLERS
FBV Express and FBV Shortboard
* All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6's sound model development.
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase