Lindy 46614 3m SC to SC Fibre Optic Cable, 50/125 OM2
The Lindy 3 metre SC to SC Fibre Optic cable is ideal for utilising almost unlimited bandwidth at high speeds over long distances.
- Compatible with all standard fibre optic equipment and connectors
- Full duplex 50/125 type fibre
- Zip twin, LS0H, Multimode cable
- Ceramic connectors ensure low signal loss and high reliability
- Total immunity to electrical and electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Insertion Loss: Less than 0.3dB
- RoHS Compliant
These economical patch cables are recommended for connections between fibre patch panels, hubs, switches, media converters and routers, etc. Fibre optic cables provide higher speeds and increased bandwidth, compared to conventional twisted-pair copper cable. Ceramic connectors ensure low signal loss and high reliability.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
We normally ship this item within the UK by Royal Mail. This is not a guaranteed service and can take up to 14 days for delivery. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service and we will send it by Special Delivery or courier.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
Brand Lindy Condition New Connector 1 Optical Plug Connector 2 Optical Plug Cable Length 3 Metres Cable Features No
Other products to consider
Bose B1 Speakon Cable (4 pole) (035404)£21.00In Stock
Fender California 20 foot/6 metre Jack To Jack Cable, Surf Green£10.99In Stock