Lexicon PCM Native Reverbs Bundle (AU/VST/RTAS - Serial Download, requires iLok
- Lexicon PCM software plugin
- Hardware reverbs in software form
- Compatible with all popular DAWs
Lexicon PCM VST/Audio Unit/RTAS software reverb plug-in
For over 35 years Lexicon has been recognised as the gold standard of digital reverb and effects processing and has continuously introduced leading edge technology for the audio industry. Lexicon has again rocked the audio industry with a complete collection of the finest reverb plug-ins available. The PCM Native Reverb plug-in bundle is the ultimate reverb plug-in for creating professional, inspirational mixes within popular DAWs like Pro Tools, Logic and any other VST, Audio Unit or RTAS compatible platform.
- Read More
With all the flexibility you would expect from a native plug-in, this powerhouse bundle delivers seven legendary Lexicon reverbs with hundreds of the most versatile and finely crafted studio presets, including recognisable classics from Lexicon's immense library of sounds. Designed to bring the highest level of sonic quality and function to all your audio applications, the PCM Native Reverb bundle will take centre stage in your DAW.
• Seven legendary Lexicon reverbs: Vintage Plate, Plate, Hall, Room, Random Hall, Concert Hall, Chamber
• Hundreds of brilliantly crafted studio presets
• Multi-platform compatibility (Windows XP, Vista and 7, Mac OSX 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, PowerPC and Intel)
• Formats that work seamlessly in any VST, Audio Unit or RTAS compatible DAW
• Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
• Visual EQ section for easy adjustment of both early and late reflections
• Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between any DAWs
• Full parameter control and automation
• Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels going to and from the reverb
• iLok authorised
Each algorithm can be run in either mono, stereo, or a combination of the two. Lexicon's programmers have taken the time to add Input and Output Meters in addition to a graphical EQ section for easy adjustment of both early and late reflections. The most noticeable feature, however, is centre screen in a multi-dimensional realtime display. There are three screens to choose from, all showing different frequency stages of the algorithm to help you shape your sound.
The user interface displays nine of the most logical parameters for customisation. It also enables you to transition deeper into the algorithm to edit the full matrix of parameters. Compare your custom preset to the original and save it off once you have the perfect sound. You'll also have the ability to load that preset into a different DAW.
The wealth of algorithms and presets will enable you to envelop your vocals and instruments with the musical ambience of panoramically wonderful spaces. The PCM Native Reverb bundle is a complete collection of the finest reverbs, now with all the flexibility of a multi-platform native software plug-in.
- This product will be delivered electronically and may be emailed directly to you from our suppliers
This item is delivered electronically. Please allow up to 1 working day for this item to be delivered to your email address. If not received please check you spam folders.
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Lexicon Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|