Lexicon Lambda Studio USB recording package
The hardware and software you need to turn your PC or Mac® into a 24-bit recording studio.
LAMBDA Studio™. There is no easier way to get into desktop recording! Just add a microphone, computer and musical inspiration. Anywhere you can take your laptop, Lambda lets you record both a vocal track and an accompanying instrument at the same time (or two singers/ two instruments). It has two studio- quality balanced microphone inputs with phantom power for professional condenser microphones and TRS inserts that let you add outboard equipment such as compressors or equalizers. Two line level inputs are provided for adding keyboards, drum machines, turntables* or pre-recorded backing tracks from CD or MP3 players. A separate front-panel high-impedance input is included so you can plug your electric guitar or bass right in. Via the separate headphone jack, you can monitor as you record, listen to a backing or click track while recording or hear tracks played back from your computer. Balanced analogue line outputs let you connect to powered monitor speakers or a mastering deck.
*via phono preamp
FIVE INPUTS: RECORD UP TO TWO TRACKS AT ONCE!
• Stereo line inputs for keyboards, drum machines or analogue output of a CD/MP3 player. RF-filtered TRS active-balanced inputs accept either balanced or unbalanced signals.
• Two low-noise mic preamplifiers with phantom power for studio condenser mics.
• High-impedance front panel input for electric guitar or bass.
PROFESSIONAL MIXER FEATURES
• Separate mic and line level input controls with individual peak indicators.
• Monitor mix control for balancing an audio source between live input and playback mix level while recording. Can be switched to stereo or mono.
• 2-channel, 4-segment bargraph meter to monitor exact levels of the analog-to-digital converters.
• High-powered headphone amp offers ultra-clear fidelity while delivering ample power for any type of headphones.
• RF-filtered and TRS balanced Line outputs for monitoring through powered speakers or recording to an analogue source such as a cassette deck.
• TRS inserts let you add your favourite outboard processors to either mic input channel.
• Fully opto-isolated MIDI input eliminates ground loop hum and MIDI talk-through noise. MIDI output has rock-solid sync to USB frame rate.
• Connect to your computer with the included USB cable. No need for a power supply so you can record anywhere you can take your laptop.
Microphone Inputs:(2) Female XLR Pin 2 Hot
Input Impedance:600 ohms balanced
Phantom Power:+48 Volt
EIN:-115dB A-weighted @44dB gain (150 Ohm source impedance)
Maximum Input Level:+6.5dBu
Frequency Response:+0, -0.5 dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ref. 1 kHz
THD+N:<.005%, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Insert Inputs::(2) 1/4 inch TRS
Send Level (tip)::+10 dBu maximum
Maximum Return Level (ring):+11 dBu maximum
Line Inputs:(2) 1/4 inch TRS balanced or unbalanced
Input Impedance:20 kOhm balanced, 10 kOhm unbalanced
Maximum Input Level:+13 dBu
Frequency Response:+0, -0.5 dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ref. 1kHz
THD+N:<.009% A/D, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Instrument Input:(1) 1/4 inch mono jack
Input Impedance:1 MOhm unbalanced
Maximum Input Level:+8.5 dBu
Frequency Response:+0, -1 dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ref. 1 kHz
Line Outputs:(2) 1/4 inch TRS balanced or unbalanced
Level:+16 dBu maximum
Headphone Output:(1) 1/8 inch stereo jack 25 mW per channel at 50 Ohms
MIDI Interface:5 pin DIN connectors for MIDI in and MIDI out
Sample Rate:44.1 kHz or 48 kHz (determined by computer application)
Dynamic Range:A/D (24 Bit) 104 dB typical, A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
D/A (24 Bit):96 dB typical, A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
A/D/A (24 Bit):100 dB typical, A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Power Requirements:USB powered
Dimensions :6.5 x 6.7 x 3.4