Lexicon Ionix I-O 42S USB2 Audio Interface (Pre-Owned)
This pre-owned Lexicon Ionix I-O 42S is in great condition, full working order and ships in the original packaging with it's PSU.
- USB 2.0 connection to DAW - up to 480Mbps
- 44.1 to 96kHz sample rates, 24-bit resolution
- Analogue quarter-inch and XLR combi-jack inputs on the rear panel for mic/line inputs
- Analogue quarter-inch TRS (stereo main) outputs
- dbx high-voltage ultra-low noise mic preamps on all analogue mic/line inputs
- Input signal metering via 8 LEDs per channel
- Supports Windows and Mac platforms
- Read More
Featuring newly designed dbx® 60V high-voltage, ultra-low noise mic preamps on all 4 channels, the I-ONIX I-O 42S is more than equipped to provide professional recordings that keep your music sounding its best. The preamps run on a high-voltage supply to guarantee stability and provide you with a superior recording across a wide dynamic range. Performance driven A/D – D/A converters ensure pristine 24-bit/96kHz audio to capture every subtle detail of your performance.
The I-ONIX I-O 42S can record four tracks at once and includes 4 combi-jack mic/line inputs with +48V phantom power, 2 TRS balanced line outputs, 2 hi-Z instrument inputs, 2 high power 1/4 inch headphone outputs, S/PDIF and MIDI I/O. Dedicated knobs and meters offer easy access to input and output levels and locking combi-jacks make sure that a connection is not lost in the middle of a performance.
As this is a pre-owned unit, it does not come with any software, drivers can be downloaded from the Lexicon website.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Lexicon Condition Pre-owned