Lexicon Alpha Studio USB Recording Package
The Lexicon Alpha™ Desktop Recording Studio is extremely compact, yet it gives you the features needed to get professional recording results anywhere! Designed with many of the same features found in professional studios, Alpha Studio offers a dual-input, 2-bus, 2-output USB I/O mixer with a high-impedance instrument input with Cubase® LE and the acclaimed Lexicon® Pantheon™ VST® reverb plug-in. A separate headphone output gives you the freedom to not only record but also mix anywhere.
- Compact yet full of features
- Professional recording results anywhere
- USB powered for ultimate portability
- Lexicon Pantheon reverb plugin
- Cubase LE included
- Read More
FOUR INPUTS: RECORD UP TO TWO TRACKS AT ONCE!
• Stereo line inputs for keyboards, drum machines or analogue output of a CD/MP3 player. RF-filtered TRS active-balanced inputs accept either balanced or unbalanced signals.
• Low-noise mic preamp with balanced XLR inputs.
• High-impedance front panel input for electric guitar or bass.
PROFESSIONAL MIXER FEATURES
• Separate mic and line level input controls with individual peak indicators.
• Monitor mix control for balancing an audio source between live input and playback mix level while recording. Can be switched to stereo or mono.
• High-powered headphone amp offers ultra-clear fidelity while delivering ample power for any type of headphones.
• RF-filtered and TRS balanced Line outputs for speaker monitoring.
• Connect to your computer with the included USB cable. No need for a power supply…so you can record anywhere you can take your laptop.
• Windows: XP 32 bit / Vista 32 bit / Vista 64 bit / Windows 7 32 bit / Windows 7 64 bit
• Mac OSX 10.4 or higher