Lexicon Alpha Studio USB recording package (ex-display)
The Lexicon Alpha™ Desktop Recording Studio is extremely compact, yet it gives you the features needed to get professional recording results anywhere!
- Compact yet full of features
- Professional recording results anywhere
- USB powered for ultimate portability
- Lexicon Pantheon reverb plugin
- B-Stock units, no software included.
- Read More
Designed with many of the same features found in professional studios, Alpha Studio offers a dual-input, 2-bus, 2-output USB I/O mixer with a high-impedance instrument input. A separate headphone output gives you the freedom to not only record but also mix anywhere.
FOUR INPUTS: RECORD UP TO TWO TRACKS AT ONCE!
• Stereo line inputs for keyboards, drum machines or analogue output of a CD/MP3 player. RF-filtered TRS active-balanced inputs accept either balanced or unbalanced signals.
• Low-noise mic preamp with balanced XLR inputs.
• High-impedance front panel input for electric guitar or bass.
PROFESSIONAL MIXER FEATURES
• Separate mic and line level input controls with individual peak indicators.
• Monitor mix control for balancing an audio source between live input and playback mix level while recording. Can be switched to stereo or mono.
• High-powered headphone amp offers ultra-clear fidelity while delivering ample power for any type of headphones.
• RF-filtered and TRS balanced Line outputs for speaker monitoring.
• Connect to your computer with the included USB cable. No need for a power supply…so you can record anywhere you can take your laptop.
• Windows: XP 32 bit / Vista 32 bit / Vista 64 bit / Windows 7 32 bit / Windows 7 64 bit
• Mac OSX 10.4 or higher
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Lexicon Condition Ex-display