LavryBlack MP10 Stereo Microphone Pre-amplifier
- Ultra-low distortion and noise
- Transformerless input and output
- Wide Gain range of 20-75 dB in 1 dB steps with numeric digital display
- High/Low z switch optimises input for Ribbon or Condenser and Dynamic Mic's
- Balanced/Unbalanced Output switch
- Large detailed LED level meters with 42 dB range
- Triple regulated Phantom power, selectable per channel
As with all Lavry Engineering products, the MP10 embodies Dan Lavry's design philosophy of sonic transparency. With features like wide range digitally controlled analogue gain circuitry, impedance switch, and balanced or unbalanced outputs, the MP10 offers flexibility and ease of integration into both home and studio recording environments. Precise gain settings from 20 to 75 dB's give the MP10 enough range to easily accommodate low output Ribbon microphones, or feed unbalanced '-10dBV' inputs using high output condenser microphones without loss of signal quality. The sonic performance rivals or exceeds that of much more expensive units, and is extremely consistent over the entire gain range.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
On demo in store No Brand Lavry Condition New