LavryBlack MP10 Stereo Microphone Pre-amplifier
The LavryBlack MP10 is a stereo microphone preamplifier. With its clear, detailed and ultra-low distortion and noise design, the MP10 is ideal for both professional studios and for home studio owners that demand audio recordings of the highest quality. Due to its accurate matching, the LavryBlack MP10 is ideal for true stereo recording applications and it features an impedance switch for use with different types of microphones.
- Ultra-low distortion and noise
- Transformerless input and output
- Wide Gain range of 20-75 dB in 1 dB steps with numeric digital display
- High/Low z switch optimises input for Ribbon or Condenser and Dynamic Mic's
- Balanced/Unbalanced Output switch
- Large detailed LED level meters with 42 dB range
- Triple regulated Phantom power, selectable per channel
- Read More
As with all Lavry Engineering products, the MP10 embodies Dan Lavry's design philosophy of sonic transparency. With features like wide range digitally controlled analogue gain circuitry, impedance switch, and balanced or unbalanced outputs, the MP10 offers flexibility and ease of integration into both home and studio recording environments. Precise gain settings from 20 to 75 dB's give the MP10 enough range to easily accommodate low output Ribbon microphones, or feed unbalanced '-10dBV' inputs using high output condenser microphones without loss of signal quality. The sonic performance rivals or exceeds that of much more expensive units, and is extremely consistent over the entire gain range.