Laney LA65D Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier (Pre-Owned)
The LA65D houses a twin channel pre-amp that's packed with features – Channel 1 takes care of a mic input, additional guitar or keyboard. You then have a gain control, independent Lo & Hi EQ and an independent reverb control. Channel 2 takes a similar format to that of the LA35C adding a Pre shape option – for an instant natural mid cut plus bass & treble boost, a phase switch, along with digital chorus and reverb, plus a SHIMMER feature – allowing you to emphasise the sparkly bright sound of the onboard chorus.
The rear of the unit houses a headphone socket, XLR DI out with a ground lift switch to eliminate ground loop hum and FX loop send and return with switchable level/by-pass switch. Finally a footswitch socket allows remote controlling of the chorus and reverb.
The LA65D handles anything plugged into it with ease, be it a regular 6 string dreadnought or parlour, nylon or 12 string, more than anything else what really impresses is the clarity and definition of the overall sound.
Excellent condition with added castors on the bottom.
• Cabinet Design: Warm Brown covering, black metal corners and smooth curved metal grille
• Channels: 2 - 1 x Mic/Aux + 1 x Instrument
• DI Socket: Yes Balanced - rear panel
• Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm) 424 x 556 x 384
• Drivers: 2 x 8 Inch Custom Co-Axial drivers
• Effects: Variable Chorus with Rate & Depth, channel 2 only, plus SHIMMER feature
• Equalisation: Lo & Hi on Channel 1, Four band Graphic on Channel 2 plus Anti Feedback Control.
• Footswitch: FS2 (Not Included)
• FX Loop(s): Yes - with Level/Bypass switch
• Headphone Socket: Yes - rear panel
• Inputs: 2 x XLR/Jack Combi socket, Instrument channel has PAD switch
• Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
• Line In: Aux In
• Line Out: Yes FX Send Line Out Rear panel
• Link Jack (Line Level Slave): Yes FX Send Line Out Rear panel
• Power: 65 Watts
• Reverb: Yes assignable to each channel
• Secondary Effects: Anti Feedback on Instrument channel & Phase Reversal Switch
• Weight: 15.2 Kg
• Dimensions (HxWxD mm) 400 x 515 x 346