L.R. Baggs Session Di, Acoustic Guitar Preamp Pedal
Inspired by the LR Baggs Handcrafted Video Sessions and our experience in some of Nashville's great studios, the Session Acoustic DI brings the Baggs signature studio sound to your live rig. The Session DI enhances your acoustic pickup and imparts the rich sonic character that you'd expect from an experienced audio engineer using some of the world's finest studio gear. LR Baggs have captured this studio magic and put it into a compact, easy-to-use DI that will transform your live sound!
- Analouge Saturation for improved tone
- Compression EQ Smoother out problem frequencies
- Phantom Power Operational
- Ground Lift Function
- Includes LR Baggs Carry Case
- Read More
Studio Tools for the Stage!
Often used by studio engineers in post-production, saturation adds warmth, dimension, and pleasing harmonics while smoothing the signal for an enhanced mix. The Session DI's proprietary saturation is voiced specifically for the acoustic guitar and transports studio analogue warmth and inspiring playability to the stage.
Unlike standard compression that can squash the entire range of your signal, the Session DI's Comp EQ features 3 narrowly focused bands of compression that tame common problematic frequencies and uncover the voice of your guitar. The low, mid, and high frequency compressors are essentially 'touch-sensitive' EQs that respond in real-time to your dynamics. The harder you strum, the more they compress and vice versa.
• Analog Saturation enhances warmth and harmonic content
• Compression / EQ smoothes out common problem frequencies
• Garret Null notch filter tames resonate feedback
• Variable high-pass filter attenuates extraneous low frequencies
• VU meter visually optimizes gain for passive and active pickups
• Ground lift switch effectively eliminates ground-loop noise
• All discrete signal path with XLR and quarter inch outputs
• 48V phantom power, 9V battery or 9V DC powering options
• Rugged enclosure constructed of aluminum, steel and ABS plastic
• Mute footswitch for Inch and XLR oututs
• Includes custom LR Baggs carrying case
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
3 Recommended Accessories
On demo in store No Brand Lr Baggs Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|