L.R. Baggs Para DI Acoustic Guitar Preamp (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The L.R. Baggs Para DI is a studio quality direct box, featuring a five-band equaliser with tunable notch and midrange controls, adjustable gain and phase inversion.
- Discrete pure class A FET input for audiophile-quality sound and very low noise
- 5 Band EQ controls
- Phase inversion switch for increased feedback control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced outputs
- High input impedance delivers the full potential of any pickup
- High current buffered output drives long cables into difficult, low impedance loads without fidelity loss
- Runs on 48V phantom power or 9V battery, which provides 200 hours of play time
The L.R. Baggs proprietary Quasi-Passive EQ circuitry is totally transparent and allows control over voicing without sacrificing tone - a big advance over conventional equalisers. In short, the Para DI Is engineered to bring out the best in any pickup.
L.R.Baggs Para DI Specifications
Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.6 x 1.9 inches
Weight: 14.5 oz.
Battery Life: > 200 Hours (alkaline)
Signal to Noise: -88dB, unweighted
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Lr Baggs Condition Opened Specifications
• Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.6 x 1.9 inches
• Weight: 14.5 oz.
• Battery Life: > 200 Hours (alkaline)
• Signal to Noise: -88dB, unweighted