KRK Rokit RP10-3 G3 Active Three Way Studio Monitor (Single)
KRK's ROKIT 10-3 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback.
- Tri-amped class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide optimised for superior imaging
- 1 inch Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 30kHz
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Front Firing Port - Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, 1/4 inch, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
- Read More
KRK's ROKIT 10-3 G3 monitors consist of a 1 inch soft dome tweeter, a 4 inch midrange driver and a 10 inch glass-Aramid composite woofer. They deliver high frequencies up to 30kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary tri-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 113dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling, the rotatable midrange module allows flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 10-3 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
Being a true mid-field solution and also the largest monitor of the ROKIT Family, the KRK ROKIT 10-3 G3 will deliver large scale studio performance paired with ample headroom and tight bass tuning.
KRK Rokit RP10-3 G3 Specifications (per Speaker)
System Type: Active Studio Monitor
HF Transducer: 1 inch Soft-dome Tweeter
MF Transducer Material: Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
LF Transducer: 10 inch Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
Frequency Range (-10dB): 25Hz - 30kHz
Crossover Frequency: 378Hz / 3.3kHz
Total Power: 148 Watts
HF Power: 30 Watts
MF Power: 32 Watts
LF Power: 86 Watts
Peak SPL: 113 dB
Auto-Standby: 30 minutes
Cabinet Material: MDF
Connectors: Unbalanced RCA, Balanced XLR and 1/4 inch Jack
Controls: HF Level Adjust (-2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB), LF Level Adjust (-2dB, -1dB, 0, +2dB), System Volume (-30dB to +6dB)
Magnetic Shielding: Yes
Dimensions (D x Wx H): 365 x 325 x 545 mm / 14.4 x 12.8 x 21.5 inches
Weight: 19.9 kg / 43.95 lbs.