KRK KNS 6400 Closed Back Studio Headphones
Whether you are listening to some tracks, or tracking your next recording, the KNS 6400 gives you the famous KRK sound independent of your monitors. This closed-back around-the-ear design brings you closer to your music and the highly isolated surround pads give you the freedom to immerse yourself in the sound without having your monitor mix 'escape' into open microphones.
- Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK's class leading studio monitors, developed with 25 years of years of experience in studio sound
- Utilising the latest in acoustic memory foam technology ensures class leading performance in both reproduction and isolation
- Large dynamic range with extremely consistent low-distortion detail and clarity
- Extended low frequency definition, ensures the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced, and is not lost
- Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging
- Replaceable cable, head, and ear cushions to ensure long product life
- 1/4 inch jack plug can be unscrewed to reveal a 1/8 inch plug for laptops and portable media players
- Read More
• The latest reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circum-aural dynamic headphones.
• Newly developed headphone acoustical system bringing a new level of headphone performance for the first time.
• A new standard in headphone comfort, even over extended periods of use, designed to avoid feeling uncomfortable during long sessions. The special foam conforms to the ear to help ensure an improved fit.
• Exceedingly accurate, natural and wide frequency response.
• High-efficiency Neodymium 40mm driver.
• High durability 2.5m single-sided straight cable with oxygen-free copper wires.
• Adjustable, foldable driver enclosures provide comfort and portability.
• Soft carrying case embossed with the KRK logo for travelling engineers, or storage when not in use.
• 36 ohms impedance
• Weight: 202g / 0.44 lbs (without cable)