Korg TM-50C Metronome/Tuner with CM-200 Contact Mic, Black
The Korg TM-50C is a set consisting of the TM-50 combo tuner/metronome packaged with the convenient CM-200 contact mic - the perfect partners for your daily instrumental practice.
- The CM-200 can be attached to the bell of a brass instrument, the bridge of a violin, or even to a guitar or ukulele
- Newly designed, highly responsive LCD needle-type meter
- Wide detection range from C1 to C8
- The Sound Out function produces a reference tone in a three-octave range from the built-in speaker
- A wide tempo range of 30-252 beats/minute
- Easy tempo settings with two types of tempo step patterns plus a tap tempo function
- Colour: Black
- Read More
This package consists of the TM-50, which combines tuner and metronome functionality, and the CM-200 contact mic, which sends the vibrations from your instrument directly to the tuner. By using the tuner together with this contact mic, you can take advantage of quick and accurate tuning without any interference from outside sounds in the environment, and you can also utilise the TM-50's Sound Back function. The CM-200 contact mic is the perfect way to accurately pick up and convey your instrument's sound to the TM-50 hand-held tuner with its wide, easy to read meter. The TM-50 can be placed on a nearby music stand, making it ideal for orchestral or brass band instruments.
The Sound Back function is a tuning mode that uses the internal speaker of the TM-50C to output the reference pitch that's closest to the input sound, and shows the discrepancy on the meter. This is available when using the audio input from the INPUT jack or when using earphones.