Korg SP-170S 88 note portable digital piano (Black) (ex-display)
The Korg SP-170S is based on the successful SP-170 and adds some useful refinements. The power switch and volume control have been added to the front panel for easy access. Two new buttons – Sound and Piano Play – have been added. Pressing the Sound button lets you access and select one of the ten keyboard sounds. The Piano Play button quickly selects the Piano 1 sound, so great piano sound is always just one button press away!
- Simple in design, the portable and stylish SP-170S emphasises the vital piano elements: a comfortable keyboard, and a satisfying sound
- The two skillfully sampled concert grand piano sounds capture all the nuances of the performer's touch
- A total of ten sounds are provided, including electric pianos, harpsichord, organs, strings, and more
- The Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano
- Reverb effect adds depth and spaciousness to the sound. Chorus adds warmth and motion
- Two headphone jacks allow for parent/child or student/teacher private practice, or for just sharing with friends
- Damper pedal and music rest included
- Read More
Ten exquisite new sounds, highlighted by an exhilarating grand piano
The SP-170S features a duo of concert grand piano sounds, each lavishly recorded with meticulous care. Numerous velocity layers are used to capture nuances of playing dynamics, allowing the instrument to respond expressively to every delicate touch. In addition, sounds such as electric piano, harpsichord, and organ are also provided, delivering a total of ten premium sounds at your fingertips.
New Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard faithfully reproduces an acoustic piano touch and feel
The new Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard is accurately weighted like a traditional piano, with a heavier touch in the lower ranges and becoming progressively lighter in the higher registers. Three levels of Key Touch Control allow the keyboard response to be matched to nearly any playing style, preserving all of the subtle expression of the original performance.
New speaker system delivers improved sound
The SP-170S features an enhanced speaker system, with two oval speakers (10 cm x 5 cm) generating sounds that are surprisingly spacious for the system's size. Along with the improved speaker quality, the structure of the piano itself has been redesigned to improve the resonance and tone, providing an even more powerful sound.
Reverb and Chorus effects
Individually selectable Reverb and Chorus effects add an extra dimension to the SP-170S's sound. The Reverb provides a lush spaciousness. The Chorus effect adds motion and warmth to the sound.
Dual headphone outputs
The rear panel provides two headphone jacks, allowing two people to enjoy the sound simultaneously. This is ideal for playing duets or sharing songs with a friend. In addition, parent and child or student and teacher can share a lesson with complete privacy. These same outputs can be used to connect the SP-170S to a digital recorder or an external amplifier.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
1 Recommended Accessory
Condition Ex-display On demo in store No Brand Korg Keyboard Type Stage Piano Number of keys 88 Keyboard Action Hammer Action
|This product has no reviews yet.|