Korg AW-3U PitchHawk-U Clip-on Chromatic Tuner for Ukulele New
The PitchHawk-U Clip-on Tuner offers high precision tuning on a new clip with better grip and durability than previous models.
- A clip-on tuner that you can attach directly to the head of your instrument
- PitchHawk-U provides tuning modes for all types of ukuleles, large and small
- Movable arm with ball joint that allows free adjustment of the angle
- New type of display providing superb visibility that's both bright and readable from any angle
- Calibration function that supports all concert pitches
- The Auto Power-off function saves the battery even if you forget to turn off the unit
- Folds up compactly for easy transport
- Read More
The latest tuner in Korg's line of flagship tuners has arrived: announcing the PitchHawk-G (AW-3G) for guitar/bass. Providing the high precision and sensitivity that you expect from Korg, a new type of clip offers a firmer grip and greater durability. There's also an adjustable arm and ball joint that provides flexibility and compact storage, plus a new type of display that's designed for high visibility and operability, a function that warns against over-winding the first string, and a selection of versatile tuning modes. The PitchHawk is the new standard for all clip-type tuners to follow.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
We normally ship this item within the UK by Royal Mail. This is not a guaranteed service and can take up to 14 days for delivery. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service and we will send it by Special Delivery or courier.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
Brand Korg Condition New
Other products to consider
|This product has no reviews yet.|