Kenton LD2Pro Volume Meter
Mainly intended as a MIDI volume level indicator where high visibility is needed, the LD2 displays the level both numerically 0 - 127, and on a 20 segment bargraph. The LD2 isn't restricted to displaying volume only however, it can easily be re-configured to display the data value sent by any controller on any MIDI channel. Factory default is controller #7 (MIDI volume) on MIDI channel #1.
To special order we can now supply the LD2 able to respond to, and display Program Numbers, at no extra charge (from 23/07/2008).
Features & Specifications
• MIDI volume level indicator
• Can be easily re-configured to display the value of any continuous controller on any MIDI channel (default: cc#7 – Main volume, on MIDI channel 1)
• To special order we can now supply LD2s that can also respond to and display Program Numbers
• Level is displayed both numerically (0-127 or 0-20) and on a 20 segment bargraph
• Multi-colour bargraph (13 green, 4 amber, 3 red)
• Can be used in the orchestra pit, onstage, offstage, at concerts, or wherever!
• Rugged metal construction
• MIDI Input
• External 9v PSU supplied (UK, EU, US)
• Can be phantom powered by LD-3 or LD-4 (just a MIDI lead to the LD-2)
• Dimensions 119mm x 54mm x 40mm – small enough to fit comfortably on a synth or music stand