JBL EON 510 10 inch Active PA Speaker (ex-display, opened and used once)
The EON510 is a 10-inch, two-way, powered, portable speaker system. Capable of reproducing full bandwidth sound at high levels it offers the additional utility of a 3 channel built-in mixer. The EON510 is comprised of a 254 mm (10 in) Differential Drive woofer, a 25.4 mm (1 in) neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100° H by 60° V waveguide. Both components are driven by the discrete channels of a 280 watt Class-D integrated power amplifier. The input section contains all cross-over functions, protection, and mixer functionality.
- Read More
• 280 watt High-Performance Powered Speaker System
• Ultra Light Weight and Extremely Compact
• Soft touch top grip for easy handling.
• 10 inch Differential Drive low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion and light weight
• 1 inch throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
• Efficient Class-D digital amplifier technology
• Built-in 3 Channel Mixer
• 100° H x 60° V asymmetrical waveguide for uniform audience coverage
• Line level and direct microphone input capability
• Selectable Pre-engineered EQ settings
• Unique Mix/Loop signal flow function for extended system application
• Easy 'daisy-chain' connections for extending the system
• Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
• Multi angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
• Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
• Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
• Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues – especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
• Amplification, mixing, and monitoring for electronic musical instruments.
• Everywhere you need to be heard.
• System Power Rating: 280 W continuous/560 W peak
• Frequency Range (-10 dB): 58 Hz - 18.5 kHz (EQ in 'Flat' position)
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 490 mm x 313 mm x 262 mm (19.3 in x 12.3 in x 10.3 in)
• Frequency Response (±3 dB): 70 Hz - 17 kHz (EQ in 'Flat' position)
• Coverage Pattern: 100° H x 60° V nominal
• Maximum SPL: 121 dB
• Net Weight: 7.7 kg (17 lb)
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase