JBL EON 315 active PA speaker (Each) (As New)
This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
JBL EON 315 active PA speaker (Single)
The JBL EON 315 is a 15-inch, two-way, powered, portable speaker system. It is a complete self contained sound reinforcement system, capable of full-bandwidth reproduction at high levels with the added benefit of a microphone pre-amp enabling the direct connection of a dynamic microphone. The EON 315 is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) JBL woofer, a 25.4 mm (1 in) neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100° H by 60° V waveguide. Both components are driven by the discrete channels of a 280 watt Class-D integrated power amplifier. The input section contains all cross-over functions, protection, and system EQ functionality.
- Read More
• 280 watt Powered Speaker System
• Light Weight. True portability weighing only 15.9 kg (35 lb)
• Multiple handles for easy transport
• 15 inch JBL low-frequency driver
• 1 inch throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
• Efficient Class-D digital amplifier technology
• 100° H x 60° V asymmetrical wave guide for uniform audience coverage
• Line level and direct microphone input capability
• Selectable Pre-engineered EQ settings
• Loop thru signal flow for extended system application and easy 'daisy-chain' connections
• Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
• Multi angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
• Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
• Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
• System Power Rating: 280 W continuous / 560 W peak
• Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 20 kHz (EQ in 'Flat' position)
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 685 mm x 438 mm x 366 mm / (27 in x 17.3 in x 14.4 in)
• Frequency Response (±3 dB): 50 Hz - 18 kHz (EQ in 'Flat' position)
• Coverage Pattern: 100° H x 60° V nominal
• Maximum SPL: 127 dB
• Net Weight: 15.9 kg (35 lb)
• Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues – especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
• Amplification and monitoring for electronic musical instruments.
• Everywhere you need to be heard.
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase