JBL EON 210P All-in-one Portable PA System (Ex-Display)
The JBL EON 210P is a self-contained, portable pa system featuring multiple input channels with individual tone controls, multiple digital effects and convenient output routing capabilities that allow the user to integrate the system into any number of audio environments. With its lightweight and ergonomic design the EON 210P is perfect for situations where ease and portability are just as important as quality and flexibility.
- Read More
The EON 210P consists of two 10-inch, two-way, powered loudspeakers, one with a detachable powered mixer and the other with a detachable storage compartment, one pair of unshielded speaker cables and a power cord. Capable of reproducing full bandwidth sound at high levels the 210P is comprised of a 250 mm (10 inch) woofer, a 37.5 mm (1.5 inch) neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100° H by 60° V waveguide driven by a 300 watt Crown® Class-D power amplifier and integrated mixer.
JBL EON 210P Features
• 300 watt High-Performance Powered Speaker System
• Ergonomic soft touch top grip for easy handling
• 10 inch low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion and light weight
• 1 inch throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
• Efficient Crown® Class-D amplifier technology
• 100° H x 60° V asymmetrical wave guide for uniform audience coverage
• 8 channel powered mixer with intuitive interface
• On board digital multi-effects
• Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
• Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase