iZotope RX 6 Elements Audio Repair Software Upgrade from RX (Download)
iZotope's RX Elements is a budget-friendly noise reduction and audio repair tool for small home studios featuring realtime repair plug-ins and a spectrogram-based standalone application.
- Perfect for home musicians and podcasters on a budget
- Includes standalone audio editor with spectral editing
- Remove unwanted background noise with Voice De-noise plug-in
- Eliminate clicks and pops with De-click plug-in
- Remove buzz and grounding issues with De-hum plug-in
- Fix clipped audio takes with De-clip plug-in
- Download version with serial number
- Read More
RX is the industry standard audio repair tool that's been used on countless albums, movies, and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition. RX Elements is a budget-friendly version of RX designed for small home studios that need the basics. It includes the standalone audio editor and spectral editing so you can visualise your audio and make edits with precision and accuracy.
In addition, RX Elements includes four essential, real-time noise reduction plug-ins that can also be used inside your favourite digital audio workstation, including the critically acclaimed De-noise technology.
RX Audio Editor Standalone Application
Visually identify audio problems with the spectrogram view then use familiar image editing tools to fix the issue.
Finely tuned for vocals and dialogue, reduce unwanted steady state or evolving background noise like air conditioning, refrigerator hum, and amp hiss.
Repair digital and analogue clipping artefacts to restore distorted audio.
Clean up vinyl clicks, mouth noise, and soften up clicky bass guitars with the new low latency De-click algorithm.
Remove ground loop hum and line noise.