* SPECIAL OFFER * iZotope Ozone 8 UPGRADE from Ozone Elements (Download)
As the industry's most comprehensive mastering suite, iZotope's Ozone 8 introduces Master Assistant, track referencing, and enhancements to meet demands of modern mastering workflows.
- Create a custom preset with Master Assistant and get your audio to an optimal starting point
- Create a loud, full master with seven multiband mastering processors: Imager, Maximizer, EQ, Dynamic EQ, Dynamics, Exciter, and Vintage Limiter
- Have deeper control in Ozone's Maximizer with new low latency IRC mode, Transient/Sustain Stereo Independence, and Learn Threshold.
- Apply any saturation mode (Warm, Retro, Tape, Tube, Triode or Dual Triode) to any individual frequency band in the Exciter.
- Reference tracks and A/B directly within the Ozone workflow, never needing to leave the app
- Work within your preferred host as a single plug-in, or use Ozone's standalone application
- Upgrade version for owners of Ozone Elements
- Read More
This is an Upgrade version for registered owners of Ozone Elements.
As the industry's most comprehensive mastering suite, Ozone 8 adds to its legacy by introducing new intelligent signal processing, in-app track referencing, Low-Latency IRC, Stereo Independence, and more. Master your audio with over fifteen years of audio industry firsts at your fingertips. Enhanced to meet demands of the modern mastering workflow, Ozone 8 is your one stop for a competitive, professional master. With seven essential mastering processors, it's the smartest version of Ozone yet.
Assistance With Control
Master Assistant uses the sonic profile of your audio to help you get to a logical starting point. Because your time is better spent adding your sonic signature, Master Assistant will suggest targets and signal chain and processor settings, so you can get back to what's most important—adding that personal touch.
Intelligent Track Referencing
A/B your master against reference tracks directly within any instance of Ozone or its standalone application. Now an integrated process, track referencing is easy, intelligent, and incorporated into Ozone's workflow. Track referencing in Ozone allows you to load up to 10 tracks and will identify sections of your reference for easy playback like Verse or Chorus, so you can spend less time finding and more time mastering.
Product Compatibility: For the most up-to-date system requirements and host compatibility details, please visit: www.izotope.com/ozone8specs
Operating Systems: Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Pro Tools 10 only), OS X 10.9 - macOS Sierra (10.12), Windows: 7, 8 & 10
Plug-in Formats: VST2, VST3, AudioUnit (Mac Only), AAX (Real-time & AudioSuite: 64-bit only), RTAS (Real-time & Audiosuite (DPM): 32-bit only)
- This product will be delivered electronically and may be emailed directly to you from our suppliers
This item is delivered electronically. Please allow up to 1 working day for this item to be delivered to your email address. If not received please check you spam folders.
|This product has no reviews yet.|