* SPECIAL OFFER * iZotope Ozone 8 Advanced UPGRADE from Ozone 1-7 (Download)
iZotope's Ozone 8 Advanced features new intelligent signal processing, spectral shaping, Tonal Balance Control, twelve essential mastering processors, and more.
- Dial in the perfect tonal balance with the new Tonal Balance Control plug-in, which can access any instance of Ozone across all your tracks
- Communicate with Neutron 2 Advanced (sold separately) using the Tonal Balance Control plug-in for a seamless mixing and mastering workflow
- Tame problematic and harsh frequencies with the new Spectral Shaper module
- Quickly A/B track references right from any instance of Ozone or in its standalone application
- Twelve essential modern and vintage modules with component plug-ins: Spectral Shaper, EQ, Dynamic EQ, Post EQ, Maximizer (with IRC IV and new IRC Low Latency mode, Imager, Exciter, Dynamics, Vintage Limiter, Vintage Tape, Vintage EQ, Vintage Compressor
- Use Ozone Advanced within your preferred host as a single plug-in, as individual component plug-ins, or work within the Ozone standalone application
- Upgrade version from Ozone Standard 1-7
- Read More
This is an Upgrade version for registered owners of Ozone Standard version 1-7.
As the industry's most comprehensive mastering suite, Ozone 8 adds to its legacy by introducing new intelligent signal processing, spectral shaping, Tonal Balance Control, and more. Master your audio with over fifteen years of audio industry firsts at your fingertips. Enhanced to meet demands of the modern mastering workflow, Ozone 8 is your one stop for a tonally balanced, professional master with twelve essential mastering processors. It's the smartest version of Ozone yet.
Find Your Balance
The new Tonal Balance Control plug-in introduces industry-first visual analysis and communicates with all instances of Ozone so you can shape a perfectly balanced master. Instantly call up any Ozone Equalizer and adjust your tracks to targets based on hundreds of professional masters. You can even create your own custom targets from one or more songs in your personal library.
A new way to analyse your music, the Tonal Balance Control plug-in communicates with the Neutron 2 and Ozone 8 Equalizers (available separately). This new inter-plug-in communication lets you fix mix issues that hinder mastering and bridges the gap between the two. No more context switching or opening up multiple windows—just tonally balanced, professional sounding music.
Taming Of The Shrill
Smooth and sculpt problematic and harsh frequencies with the new Spectral Shaper module. Mold your audio by applying frequency-specific dynamics surgically or creatively to create smooth, balanced audio. Fantastic for taming percussive transients, Spectral Shaper can tame sibilant hi-hats, harsh vocals, plucky acoustic guitars, and other overly-bright mix elements. For a creative twist, use Spectral Shaper across any frequency band to experiment with timbre, resonance, and transient information without affecting other elements of the source audio.
Assistance With Control
Master Assistant uses the sonic profile of your audio to help you get to a logical starting point. Because your time is better spent adding your sonic signature, Master Assistant will suggest targets and signal chain and processor settings, so you can get back to what's most important—adding that personal touch.
Intelligent Track Referencing
A/B your master against reference tracks directly within any instance of Ozone or its standalone application. Now an integrated process, track referencing is easy, intelligent, and incorporated into Ozone's workflow. Track referencing in Ozone allows you to load up to 10 tracks and will identify sections of your reference for easy playback like Verse or Chorus, so you can spend less time finding and more time mastering.
Product Compatibility: For the most up-to-date system requirements and host compatibility details, please visit the iZotope website.
Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Pro Tools 10 only), OS X 10.9 - macOS Sierra (10.12)
Windows: 7, 8 & 10
VST2, VST3, AudioUnit (Mac Only), AAX (Real-time & AudioSuite, 64-bit only), RTAS (Real-time & Audiosuite (DPM), 32-bit only)
- This product will be delivered electronically and may be emailed directly to you from our suppliers
This item is delivered electronically. Please allow up to 1 working day for this item to be delivered to your email address. If not received please check you spam folders.