IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK Monitor Isolation System (Pair)
The IsoAcoustics ISO-Puck is the newest member of the award winning ISO-L8R series and features the same patented isolation technology as the other models but with a much lower profile.
- Improve the sound of your existing monitors
- Decouples your speakers from supporting surfaces
- Helps to minimise vibrational resonance into coupled surfaces
- Multi-part construction dissipates energy that can cloud your sound
- Suction cup flange on top and bottom for secure mounting
- Small, round, and easy to position
- Read More
• Improve the sound of your existing monitors
• Decouples your speakers from supporting surfaces
• Helps to minimise vibrational resonance into coupled surfaces
• Multi-part construction dissipates energy that can cloud your sound
• Suction cup flange on top and bottom for secure mounting
• Small, round, and easy to position
• Pack includes 2 Iso-Pucks
Delivering the same clarity and openness that IsoAcoustics has become known for, the ISO-PUCK is designed to isolate speakers and amplifiers in a highly discrete manner, having an extremely low profile, with a height of only 1.18 inches (3cm/30mm) (down to just under an inch (2.5cm/25mm) when in use.) Just 2.3 inches (6cm/60mm) in diameter, the ISO-PUCK's round shape makes it flexible enough to be ideally positioned on any surface, including the narrow spaces atop a meter bridge.
ISO-PUCKs are highly scalable, designed to be used in multiples to match the weight of each speaker or amplifier. With a weight bearing capability of 20 lbs. for each puck, 3 or 4 of them can be combined to support the weight of the particular product requiring isolation. Repositioning is also simplified with the rounded ISO-PUCK, with the IsoAcoustics logo defining the front of the unit, allowing them to be configured and turned easily to suit the supporting surface.
The multipart isolation construction of the ISO-PUCK allows it to move to isolate and manage the energy, using the same patented IsoAcoustics concepts as other acclaimed IsoAcoustics products. ISO-PUCK features a flange suction cup on the top which adheres to the speaker or top surface, as well as a bottom suction cup flange which adheres to the supporting surface, with a sliver ring around the bottom of the isolator to maintain shape. The energy is transferred to the core of the multipart isolator in between - resisting lateral movement and offering superior isolation - resulting in markedly improved clarity, 3-dimensional openness, and uncoloured sound.
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Interlink who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
On demo in store No Brand IsoAcoustics Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|