* SPECIAL OFFER * IK Multimedia iRig Stomp Guitar Interface for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad (Ex-Display)
The IK Multimedia iRig STOMP is the first stompbox guitar interface for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. For the first time, guitar and bass players can now integrate their favourite iOS signal processing apps into their existing live pedalboard setup for enhanced tone shaping and effects processing.
- Compact, durable yet lightweight, aluminium-cast enclosure integrates easily into any traditional pedalboard
- Can be used inline with other effects pedals, or directly connected to amplifiers or PA systems using regular 1/4 inch guitar cables, with no need for adapters
- Allows precise adjustment of the signal for perfect guitar and bass levels with its large input gain knob
- Active battery-powered output circuit improves headroom, especially when used with high-gain amplifiers in the AmpliTube app, reducing feedback and crosstalk when recording
- The bypass switch allows engaging or bypassing the AmpliTube app chain of effects - just like a traditional stompbox
- Features a 3.5mm/1/8 inch jack for silent practising with headphones
- Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
- Read More
iRig STOMP is based on the wildly popular AmpliTube iRig interface and is compatible with any iOS guitar / amp / instrument app. With its compact, standard stompbox shape, iRig STOMP is packed with many smart features found here for the first time in an iOS audio accessory.
Compatible with iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad Air, iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad, iPad mini with Retina display and iPad mini. iOS 4.3 or later is required.
iRig STOMP is not recommended for use with 1st generation iPhone models.
iRig STOMP does not support 1st generation iPod touch models, due to their lack of a mic input.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Ik Multimedia Condition Ex-display
|This product has no reviews yet.|