iConnectivity Mio10 MIDI Interface
iConnectivity's mio10 offers USB MIDI, 5 pin MIDI Din, network MIDI, and MIDI between computers, all in a 1U rack mountable device.
- 10x10 5-pin MIDI ports
- USB Host Port supports a USB MIDI Class-Compliant device (add your powered USB hub and connect up to ten devices)
- Works with up to two computers at the same time! (Or use it stand-alone.)
- Ethernet Network MIDI power - use with wired and wireless MIDI networks
- 56 user-configurable 16-channel MIDI ports
- Configuration software (download for Mac/PC) makes it simple to create and save routing, merging, and filtering presets
- Plug-and-play - no drivers to install (it's USB MIDI Class-Compliant)
- Read More
Get your MIDI devices talking to each other and to your computers. Only iConnectivity packs this much power and flexibility into a thoroughly modern MIDI interface.
Let mio10™ overcome your MIDI connection problems. Harness the power of two computers at the same time - or one, or use the mio10™ stand-alone.
Connect all your MIDI devices - USB MIDI, 5-pin MIDI, Network MIDI - and let this rugged, versatile interface put you in control of your MIDI setup and workflow. No need for separate MIDI merger/filter/processor units - it's all built in to streamline your MIDI setup. Create faster, better, and in exciting new ways.
What makes mio10™ unique? The iConnectivity difference.
Other MIDI interfaces: Basic MIDI in and out. Won't accommodate 10 5-pin MIDI devices, never mind USB MIDI. Support for only one computer. No sophisticated MIDI port routing between computers and connected MIDI devices, no advanced MIDI processing. Won't work without a computer. Yawn.
The mio10™ difference:
More power to create:
Bring every MIDI device around into your music, with room to grow. Everything talks to everything else, whether it's modern or vintage. Powerful MIDI merging/filtering/processing, lots of ins and outs to streamline your setup.
More flexible workflow:
Designed for the way you've always wished you could work, on your own or collaborating with other musicians. Let your whole band talk MIDI to each other. And it's built to stand up to the rigours of the road.
Minimum System Requirements
Mac OS X 10.8 or greater
1 free USB port
Windows 7 or greater
1 free USB port
With Camera Connection Kit (CCK)
CoreMIDI compatible app
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand iConnectivity Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|