iConnect AUDIO 4+ USB Audio and MIDI Interface for Mac, Windows and iOS (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
iConnectAUDIO4+ from iConnectivity is a multi-host audio and MIDI interface for Mac, PC, and iOS that enables new possibilities in creative workflow by combining several of iConnectivity's innovative technologies in a unique and hugely versatile device.
- Multi-host device ports - use two computer devices (Mac/PC/iOS) at the same time
- Host port for connecting up to eight MIDI peripherals (with class-compliant devices connected to a powered hub) to a single iOS device
- Audio and MIDI passThru technology routes audio digitally between two computing devices
- Standalone computer-less operation - mix/merge audio and host 5 pin Din + USB class compliant MIDI
- Four XLR - 1/4 inch TRS combo analogue inputs
- Four Premium microphone preamplifiers with 48v phantom power
- Four 1/4 inch TRS balanced analogue outputs with a 1/4 inch jack headphone output
- Read More
iConnectAUDIO4+'s Multi-Host technology supports multiple audio and MIDI peripherals, and also multiple computing devices, all at once. iConnectAUDIO4+ can do the job of multiple interfaces and numerous cables. Any combination of up to two Mac, PC, and iOS devices as well as up to nine connected MIDI peripherals can share iConnectAUDIO4+'s high quality audio inputs, outputs and MIDI I/O.
The Audio4+ features four ultra-premium mic preamps on XLR/jack combo connections with 48v Phantom Power for recording a combination of up to four microphones, two line inputs and two instrument inputs. On the rear panel, there are four analogue outputs for connecting two pairs of monitors, while there is also a dedicated headphone output, controlled using the touch-pad and volume control on the front of the unit.
The Audio4+ utilises iConnectivity's multi-host and Audio and MIDI passThru™ technologies to bridge iOS, Mac and PC in a professional environment, with many practical applications. Control a virtual instrument (or any music programme) on one computer device from another, with audio and MIDI flowing back and forth without extra cables, and with no audio degradation. All the computer devices act like a single integrated machine.
The Host Port is another unique technology. Many peripherals use USB for MIDI I/O, but an iOS device can only access one of them with its single port. The iConnnectAUDIO4+, thanks to its Host Port, is the only iOS interface to eliminate that limitation, enabling users to connect up to 8 Class-Compliant USB MIDI devices at the same time by using a standard USB powered hub.
iConnectivity's iConfig software for iOS, MAC & PC (included) offers complete control over iConnectAUDIO4+'s I/O, providing direct control over audio and MIDI routing. Snapshots are then stored in flash memory on the device. On the stage, iConnectAUDIO4+ can also operate stand-alone without a computer. It mixes and merges audio, and hosts sophisticated MIDI routing and processing set-ups using both 5-pin and USB MIDI connections.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand iConnectivity Condition Opened