iConnect AUDIO 2+ USB Audio and MIDI Interface for Mac, Windows and iOS
The iConnectivity iConnectAUDIO2+ is an advanced Audio/MIDI interface for MAc and Windows computers.
- 2 high-quality combination mic/line/instrument inputs assure that every nuance of your musical creations is captured faithfully
- 3 pairs of independent stereo outputs are perfect for DJ and electronic music applications
- Configurable audio paths let you route, combine, and monitor signals the way you need
- Advanced MIDI connectivity, routing, and management solve the connection challenges between you, your MIDI gear, and computing devices
- Full compatibility with Mac, PC and iOS devices, and the ability to pass audio and MIDI from one to another
- High-resolution audio - up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- Read More
The iConnectAUDIO2+ offers a fully integrated feature set which is wider reaching than most other interfaces in it's class. It offers two high quality combination mic/line/instrument inputs with up to 24bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion with +48V phantom power for condenser microphones. It also provides three pairs of stereo outputs with MIDI 5 pin DIN In and Out sockets. Where the iConnectAUDIO2+ really scores in with it's ability to handle audio and MIDI over networks. To start with, it has a USB input for Apple iOS devices which allows you to send MIDI and audio signals between a connected iPad or iPhone and your DAW, allowing for integration of iOS apps in your creative workflow. A further USB socket allows you to connect another computer (Mac or Windows) to the system. A software control panels easily allows routing of audio and MIDI from any connected device to any other.