Ibanez RG927WFXZC-NTF, 7 string, DiMarzio Pickups, Natural Flat
Fitted with DiMarzio pickups & Ibanez Tight-end bridge, the RG927 is a & string that offers a high output, punchy tone with an edgy attack that's perfect for aggressive playing styles & sounds. As always, Ibanez offer amazing fit & feel with this instrument & Wizard-7 neck has super-slim feel for intense performance.
- Ibanez Premium RG
- DiMarzio Pickups
- Ziricote Top with Basswood Body
- Wizard-7 Neck with Jumbo Frets
- Tight-End R-7 Bridge
- Natural Flat Finish
- Read More
The RG is the most recognisable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line. Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength. Whether you favour a hardtail (fixed) bridge or our industry-leading locking tremolo system, the RG is a precision instrument.
RG 9277WFXZC Specifications
• Neck type: Wizard-7 5pc Wenge/Bubinga neck
• Body: Ziricote top/American Basswood body
• Fretboard: Bound Rosewood fretboard w/Mother of Pearl off-set dot inlay
• Fret: Jumbo frets w/Premium fret edge treatment
• Bridge: Tight-End R-7 bridge
• Neck pickup: DiMarzio® IBZ-7 (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
• Bridge pickup: DiMarzio® IBZ-7 (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
• Factory tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E, 7B
• String gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046/.059
• Hardware colour: Cosmo black
• Case: Soft case included
• Scale: 648mm / 25.5 Inch
• Width at Nut: 48mm
• Width at Last Fret: 68mm
• Thickness at 1st: 19mm
• Thickness at 12th: 21mm
• Fingerboard Radius: 400mm / 16 Inch
• Wenge/Bubinga 5pc neck - Coupling Wenge with Bubinga for a neck that is strong and stable.
• Premium Fret Edge Treatment - Ibanez insane attention to detail is evidenced by the Premium's hand-rolled fret edges. This slow, demanding process makes for a smooth, fast playing neck.
• Tight-End R Bridge - The Tight-End R Bridge was designed specifically for the RG flat top. A marked improvement over the conventional fixed bridge, the Tight-End R delivers both playability and rock-solid stability. Saddles firmly locked onto the base plate maximize string vibration transmitted to the body. The smooth bridge surface protects the strumming hand no matter how aggressively you play. Simple saddle height and intonation adjustments ensure accurate set-up.