Ibanez PWM10-BKS Paul Waggoner Signature, Black Stained
For over 15 years, Paul Waggoner has been the driving force of progressive metallers, 'Between the Buried and Me' & now Ibanez have worked together with Waggoner to produce a Signature model to meet his hard hitting requirements. Loaded with Pauls signature Mojotone pickups, a locking trem system & shipped in C# tuning for relentless tone & performance!
- Paul Waggoner Signature
- Mojotone PW Hornet Pickups
- Ash Body
- Read More
Ibanez PWN Paul Waggoner Signature Specifications
• Neck type: Wizard III 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
• Body: Ash body (44mm Body Thickness)
• Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/Off-set White dot inlay
• Frets: Jumbo frets
• Bridge: Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge
• Neck pickup: Mojotone® PW Hornet (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
• Bridge pickup: Mojotone® PW Hornet (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
• Controls: Master Volume, Coil Tap on/off switch & 3 Pickup selector switch (Bridge, Bridge + Neck, Neck)
• Factory tuning: 1C#, 2G#, 3E, 4B, 5F#, 6C#
• String gauge: .012/.016/.024w/.034/.046/.059
• Hardware colour: Cosmo black
• Scale: 648mm / 25.5 Inch
• Width at Nut: 43mm
• Width at Last Fret: 58mm
• Thickness at 1st: 19mm
• Thickness at 12th: 21mm
• Radius: 400mm / 16 Inch
• The PWM has an Ash body of only 44mm thickness, making it super lightweight
• Mojotone PW Hornet pickups - The PWM100 is loaded with Paul's signature Mojotone PW Hornet pickups. The 'PW Hornet' Humbucker is specially designed to provide a wide variety of progressive tones from pristine cleans full of warmth to heavy leads and chunky chord voicings, without going mushy on the lows or harsh on the highs. The girth and clarity of its coil tapped tones combined with its dynamic pick attack response make the 'PW Hornet' a well-balanced and versatile high-output Humbucker pickup.
• Switch for Coil-tap for both Neck and bridge pickups allows for a number of tones &
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Interlink who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
5 Recommended Accessories
On demo in store No Brand Ibanez Condition New