Hosa STX805F 3 metre 8 Way Balanced Female XLR to Jack Loom
The HOSA STX-805F is designed to connect gear with XLR outputs to gear with balanced 1/4 inch jack inputs. It is ideal for use with mixing consoles and patch bays.
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
- Length: 3 metres / 10 foot
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Hosa Condition New Connector 1 8 x 1/4 inch Balanced Jack Plugs Connector 2 XLR (Female/Socket) Cable Length 3 Metres Cable Features 8 Way Loom