Hosa PXF-115 4.5 metre Female XLR to Unbalanced Jack Cable
The HOSA PXF-115 is designed to connect gear with XLR outputs to gear with unbalanced phone inputs. For best results, match the low output impedance to the high input impedance.
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductor for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shield for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
- Length: 4.5 metres / 15 foot
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
We normally ship this item within the UK by Royal Mail. This is not a guaranteed service and can take up to 14 days for delivery. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service and we will send it by Special Delivery or courier.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Hosa Condition New Connector 1 1/4 inch Mono Jack Plug Connector 2 XLR (Female/Socket) Cable Length 4.5 Metres
|This product has no reviews yet.|