* SPECIAL OFFER * Horizon NG3-20 Neutrik 20 Foot Instrument Cable
The Horizon instrument cable is perfect for the more demanding musician.
- High Impedance for instruments
- Braided shield for low noise floor
- Low capacitance cable for extended frequency response
- Matte PVC jacket material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Neutrik connectors
- 20ft Length
- Read More
Horizon cable uses a braided shield, providing a quieter cable combined with a durable matte PVC jacket. Additional strain relief is provided by hot shrink wrap over the connector's cable clamp. This cable will provide the secure connection required by serious musicians. Fitted with Neutrik connectors, the combination of cable and connectors is designed for the demanding performer.
The pure copper conductor and braided shield delivers a low noise floor and increased protection from inductive noise. The low capacitance cable further increases the extended frequency response.
Conductor Gauge: (1)20 gauge
Shield: Composite conductive vinyl and copper braid
Shield Coverage: 90%
Jacket: Matte PVC
O.D.: 0.242 inch
Capacitance: 35 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
Characteristic Impedance: 45Ω NOMINAL
D.C. Resistance @ 20°C:10.7Ω/1000'