Horizon 2 metre XLR to XLR Neutrik Lo Z Microphone Cable, Black
The Horizon microphone cable is perfect for the more demanding musician.
- Low Impedance for microphones
- Braided shield for low noise floor
- Durable but flexible PVC outer jacket
- Neutrik Connectors
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Low capacitance cable for extended frequency response
- 2 metre length
- Read More
Horizon cable uses a braided shield, providing a quieter cable combined with a durable matte PVC jacket. Additional strain relief is provided by hot shrink wrap over the connector's cable clamp. This cable will provide the secure connection required by serious musicians. Fitted with Neutrik connectors, the combination of cable and connectors is designed for the demanding performer.
The pure copper conductor and braided shield delivers a low noise floor and increased protection from inductive noise. The low capacitance cable further increases the extended frequency response.