HeadRush Pedalboard Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
The HeadRush Pedalboard features an exclusive Eleven HD Expanded DSP sound engine powered by a quad-core processor.
- Quad-core DSP processor
- 7 inch high resolution touch display
- FX Loop for integrating pedals or outboard gear
- OLED screens for each footswitch
- Looper with 20 minutes of record time
- Guitar FX, amplifier, cabinet and microphone modelling processor
- Read More
• Guitar FX, amplifier, cabinet and microphone modelling processor
• 7-inch high-resolution touch display and intuitive guitarist-centric user interface
• Finely-tuned quad-core DSP system powered by Eleven® HD Expanded™
• 33 amplifier, 15 cabinet, 10 microphone, 6 distortion, 5 dynamic/EQ, 11 modulation, 7 reverb/delay, 8 rotary and 5 expression models
• Smooth and gapless preset switching with reverb and/or delay tail spillover
• 12 footswitches with assignable colour LEDs and OLED scribble-strip displays to provide rig feedback
• Looper with 20 minutes of record time: individually peel layers in the reverse order that they were added
Featuring a finely-tuned quad-core processor and powered by exclusive Eleven® HD Expanded™ DSP software, the HeadRush Pedalboard™ delivers the most versatile, realistic sounding and responsive amplifier, cabinet, microphone and FX models ever found in a road ready floorboard guitar FX processor. The 7-inch touch display enables you to touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit your rigs in an unprecedentedly realistic and intuitive way.
The HeadRush also features gapless preset changes with reverb and delay tail spillover, a built-in looper with 20 minutes of record time, the ability to load custom impulse response files and exclusive original boutique effects that can't be found anywhere else. Whether you're looking for a classic warm vintage amp with natural tube drive, wide ambient stereo delay textures with infinite feedback or the heaviest of heavy djent tone, the HeadRush Pedalboard covers it all and everything between.
7-Inch Touch Display
The heart of the HeadRush Pedalboard is the 7-inch touch display and a guitarist-centric, ultra-intuitive user interface – literally touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit rigs with amazing speed and accuracy. The large display also gives clear feedback when performing live, especially when tweaking tones using the expression pedal in 'Hands-Free Mode'. Everything about the HeadRush Pedalboard is designed to make it simple, fast and intuitive to jump right in and create amazing sounding rigs in seconds.
With the HeadRush Pedalboard, take command of every parameter within its arsenal of amp, cab, mic and FX models courtesy of simple-to-assign expression pedal configurations. With 2 banks of expression pedal mappings per rig and up-to 4 parameter assignments per bank, HeadRush Pedalboard presents unprecedented scope to switch your sound on the fly.
All The Connections You Need
The HeadRush Pedalboard assimilates seamlessly into your current rig with all the connections you need to handle any performance situation. Combining a 1/4 inch guitar input, (2) XLR outputs with ground lift switch, (2) 1/4 inch TRS outputs switchable between amp or line level, 5-Pin MIDI in/out, plus an onboard 1/4 inch stereo FX loop to integrate pedals and outboard gear at any point in the signal chain. HeadRush Pedalboard unites your existing equipment while opening up a world of new sonic possibilities.
Take your recording to the next level. With a studio-grade 24-bit 96kHz on-board USB audio interface, capture every subtle nuance of your performance with the unparalleled tone-sculpting capability of the Eleven HD Expanded™ DSP software. With options to record both processed and direct signals, reamp dry signals from your computer and focus on fine-tuning your signature sound.
Custom / 3rd Party IR Support
With the HeadRush Pedalboard, guitarists can further expand their available guitar cabinet sounds by loading 3rd party impulse response files to the HeadRush Pedalboard. HeadRush teamed up with Celestion to include an exclusive download right in the box to get you started, but the HeadRush Pedalboard also supports all other 48kHz – 192kHz, 16 - 32-bit mono .WAV and .AIFF type IRs up to 2048 samples.
(12) footswitches with colour LEDs & OLED displays
(1) expression pedal
(1) master volume knob
(1) phones volume knob
(1) auxiliary volume knob
(1) navigation/data encoder
(3) parameter encoders
Main Display: (1) 7 inch full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
Footswitch OLED Displays: (12) monochromatic OLED-backlit displays
(1) 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) TS input (guitar)
(1) 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) TRS input (secondary expression pedal)
(1) 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo input (auxiliary device)
(2) XLR outputs (with ground-lift switch)
(2) 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) TRS outputs (amp- or line-level)
(2) 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) TRS inputs (FX loop sends)
(2) 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) TRS outputs (FX loop returns)
(1) 5-pin MIDI input
(1) 5-pin MIDI output/thru
(1) USB Type-B port
(1) IEC power input
Input Voltage: 100–240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.2 A
Dimensions (W x D x H): 610 x 305 x 89mm / 24 x 12 x 3.5 inches
Weight: 7.3kg / 16lbs
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
On demo in store Yes Brand Headrush Condition New
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|Great pedal and works for Bass as well as six string. I've got and used other pedals and this blows them all out of the water. Easy to use, clear and simple and the effects you can get are stunning... Its pretty heavy as its so sturdy and might cost quite a bit but I would definately buy it again|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|