Gretsch G5410T Electromatic Rat Rod Hollow Body, Rosewood, Black
- Out of stock
- Loud and resonant, the G5410T has a fully hollow build with a true Filter'TronTM voice
- Thinner 2.25” body
- Arched maple top and back with maple sides with sound post bracing
- Oversized bound F-holes
No nonsense, Electromatic® hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. Our all-new G5410 Electromatic “Rat Rod” Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigbsy® revs the attitude up a notch further.
Loud and resonant, the G5410T has a fully hollow build with a true Filter'TronTM voice that explodes with roaring punch and hallmark late-'50s “snap.” Like all Electromatic guitars, these guitars deliver the fearless and electrifying tone that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock guitars from the very beginning.
Premium features include a thinner 2.25” body for maximum playing comfort during long sets, dual Black Top Filter'Tron humbucking pickups, versatile controls including master volume treble bleed circuit, oversized bound F-holes and aged multi-ply body binding, smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, pearloid Neo-ClassicTM thumbnail fingerboard inlays and a Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece.
Mimicking the primer-laden “beater” vibe of classic rat rods, the G5410T comes in three Matte finishes—Matte Black with red pickguard, Matte Phantom Metallic with black pickguard or Matte Vintage White with black pickguard. The Matte Black and Matte Phantom Metallic models feature aged white binding with black/white purfling, red pickup inserts and chrome hardware, while the Matte Vintage White model features black binding with white/black purfling, red pickup inserts and chrome hardware.
It's the sound of honor itself—play proud.
• Thinner 2.25” body
• Arched maple top and back with maple sides with sound post bracing
• 12” rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Neo-ClassicTM thumbnail inlays
• Dual Black Top Filter'Tron humbucking pickups with red pickup inserts
• Versatile upgraded controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, neck and bridge pickup volume controls and three-way toggle switch
• Oversized bound F-holes
• Smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock
• Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
• Secured Adjusto-MaticTM bridge with rosewood base
• Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece
• G-arrow knobs
• Available in Matte Black with red pickguard or in Matte Phantom Metallic or Matte Vintage White with black pickguard; Matte Black and Matte Phantom Metallic feature aged white binding with black/white purfling, while Matte Vintage White features black body binding with white/black purfling
• Chrome hardware
Body Material: Laminated Maple
Body Finish: Satin
Upper Bout: 11.625” (295 mm)
Lower Bout: 16” (416 mm)
Waist: 9.625” (244.48 mm)
Neck: Maple, Standard “U”
Neck Finish: Satin
Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” (305 mm)
Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-ClassicTM Thumbnail
Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech® NuBone®, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
Bridge: Secured Adjusto-MaticTM
Tailpiece: Bigsby®-Licensed B60 Vibrato Tailpiece
Pickguard: Red Plexi with Cream Gretsch® Logo (506), Black Plexi with Cream Gretsch Logo (569 & 505)
Pickups: Black Top Filter'TronTM (Bridge & Neck)
Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
Control Knobs: G-Arrow
Hardware Color: Chrome
Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
Case/Gig Bag: Optional Gig Bag G2162 (p/n 099-6458-000); Optional G6241FT Hardshell Case (p/n 099-6475-000)
This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD Local who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 2pm and receive it on the next working day ( Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays ), mainland UK only*
Gretsch Warranty Information: 1 year
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members
Electric Guitar Body: