Gibson SG Special Faded Electric Guitar, Worn Cherry (pre-owned)
- Model - Gibson SG Special Faded
- Colour - Faded Worn Cherry
- Weight (Approximate) - 6lbs 10oz
- Serial - 030981404
- Year - 2008
- Case - Original Gigbag
- Condition - Excellent. Some very light surface marks. Still has protective film on scratchplate!
Gibson SG Special style body is made from multipiece mahogany with a one-piece SG-style neck. The Gibson SG Special features a 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays, 2 humbuckers with 2 volume and 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup selector, and a stopbar with tune-o-matic bridge.
- Read More
Nothing can match the well-played look and feel of an classic Gibson SG from the 1960s or 1970s, except today's Gibson SG Special Faded. The Worn finish give these guitars the look of classic SG's, while humbucking pickups bring the Gibson SG Special Faded to a level of performance the originals never had.
The Gibson 490 humbucker has a modern edge that delivers a more contemporary tonal range that's perfect for almost any style of music. The 490R, with its neck spaced pole pieces, is perfectly calibrated to match the 490T, which is spaced for the bridge position. Both employ Alnico II magnets for a super smooth frequency response.
• Body: Mahogany
• Neck: Mahogany
• Neck Profile: Rounded
• Fingerboard: Rosewood
• Scale length: 24 3/4 inch
• Frets: 22
• Inlays: Dot
• Hardware: Chrome
• Bridge: Tune-0-matic
• Tailpiece: Stopbar
• Knobs: Black top hat
• Tuners: Green Key
• Neck Pickup: 490R Alnico magnet humbucker
• Bridge Pickup: 490T Alnico magnet humbucker
• Controls: Two volume, two tone, three-way switch
• Colour: Faded Worn Cherry
• Includes: Black Gibson Gigbag
All our pre-owned guitars and basses are sold freshly set-up & fully serviced in our state-of-the-art guitar workshop. The pre-sale service includes a 21 point check, including:
• brand new strings
• electronic components
• neck angle and truss rod adjustment
• clean and condition inc fretboard
• saddle/bridge height, radius, intonation
The Absolute multi point pre sales service & setup is free with every pre-owned guitar. Also included is a 12 month warranty*. We provide a 7 day no-quibble money back guarantee on all our used instruments, so you can buy with confidence.
More images are available on request. For more information*, call the guitar department on 01202 597 180 or email at [email protected]
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase