Gen16 18 inch Buffed Bronze Crash/Ride Cymbal
The Gen16 18 inch Buffed Bronze Crash/Ride Cymbal is part of the Acoustic Electric cymbal series and produces a richer and warmer tone than the Gen 16 nickel cymbal.
- Up to 70% less SPL than a comparable acoustic cymbal. (Great for practice or performance situations that require reduced volume)
- Acts and responds like an acoustic cymbal. (Can be used with Gen16 electronics or simply as an acoustic cymbal)
- Easily accepts rivets, jingles and other metal fixtures, plus they can be stacked, played upside down, or used with traditional acoustic cymbals
- Can be stacked, played upside down, or used with traditional acoustic cymbals
- 18 inch Buffed Bronze Crash/Ride Cymbal
The Gen16 Buffed Bronze cymbal produces a richer and warmer tone then the original Gen16 nickel plated cymbal. Each Gen 16 cymbal utilises a patented pattern of holes, in varying sizes to reduce the sound pressure level (SPL) of an acoustic cymbal. The cymbal masters at Zildjian developed special manufacturing techniques to create the world's first reduced volume acoustic cymbal.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
On demo in store No Brand Gen16 By Zildjan Condition New