Garritan Jazz and Big Band 3rd Edition
Garritan Jazz & Big Band 3 is state-of-the-art software that reproduces the sounds of the musical instruments in a jazz and big band, right from your computer. This award-winning collection is the first library of its kind and set a new standard.
Jazz & Big Band 3 features trumpets, trombones, comprehensive 16 Saxophones collection, winds, keyboards, basses, rhythm section - over 50 individual instruments. Create realistic-sounding Jazz & Big Band arrangements quickly and easily.
What's New in JABB 3.0
The best-selling Jazz & Big Band sample collection is now even better.
ARIA Advanced Instrument Engine
The latest version of Jazz & Big Band includes the advanced new ARIA engine. The ARIA engine is a highly-optimized sample player featuring efficient performance, fast sample loading, and low CPU-demand. The ARIA engine is in use in products from Microsoft, SONY, AKAI and MakeMusic and is extensively tested. It works as a Standalone, Plug-in (VST - AudioUnits -RTAS), and supported notation programs.
Additional Instruments and Ensemble Presets
In addition to JABB's 50+ instruments (see instrument list below), this new version includes seven organs, slap basses, harmonica and banjo. There are also extended ranges on some instruments and Ensemble Presets.
Integrated Ambience & Stereo Stage
JABB3 now integrates the high quality Ambience reverb with the ARIA Player and has individual mixing sends for each instrument. Stereo Stage imparts spacious stereo imagery for the GPO4 instruments.
MIDI Playback and Recording Features
The Standalone ARIA Player allows you to load and playback MIDI files. You can also produce audio recordings of the MIDI file or record yourself playing live!
Running Jazz & Big Band is dependent on the speed of your computer. The faster the processor, the better. The ARIA audio engine is designed to make use of the processing power of your computer's CPU. The powerful and complex algorithms of the ARIA Player work best on modern and fast CPUs. Please also observe the systems requirements of your host application.
• 2 GB of free hard disk space.
• DVD Drive.
• Windows XP, Core 2 Duo or better is recommended.
• Mac OS 10.4 or higher, Mac Intel is recommended.
• The ARIA Player needs a soundcard for playing the sounds of Jazz & Big Band. Standard DirectSound, MME or ASIO drivers required,Windows-compatible MIDI hardware if required.
• A MIDI interface is required if you are using a MIDI keyboard, another MIDI controller or an external sequencer. The MIDI interface integrated in many sound cards can also be used.
• To play and entire big band arrangement, we recommend 1 GB of RAM or more. There is a direct correlation between the number of instruments that can be loaded and the amount of available RAM. The more RAM available the better.
- Read More
We recommend that you check the manufacturers website to check compatibility of this product with your particular system as software cannot be refunded if unsealed. You can also contact our sales team for information.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout)
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Garritan Condition New
Other products to consider
|This product has no reviews yet.|