Focusrite Scarlett Octopre 8 Channel Mic Preamp (b-stock)
The Focusrite Scarlett Octopre offers multichannel mic pre expansion with eight 2nd generation Scarlett mic preamps, eight balanced line inputs and two instrument inputs, with precision Focusrite A-D conversion at up to 192 kHz sample rate.
- Eight natural-sounding 2nd generation Scarlett mic preamps and eight balanced line inputs
- Focusrite precision A-D conversion up to sample rates of 192 kHz
- Pad on every channel for extra headroom - ideal for loud sources such as drums
- Eight balanced line outputs - ideal for live use
- Simple ADAT connectivity via optical cables
- 48V Phantom power available on every channel for condenser mics
- State-of-the-art digital clocking with Word Clock I/O for synchronisation with external devices
- Read More
The Scarlett OctoPre is the ideal 8-channel expansion for any Scarlett - or other digital interface with ADAT inputs. ADAT is a simple and easy way of increasing the number of simultaneous recording channels available in your studio. With eight channels of Focusrite's 2nd generation Scarlett preamps and precision A-D conversion at sample rates up to 192 kHz, Scarlett OctoPre is the ideal way of increasing the number of inputs in your studio. It also offers eight balanced line outputs, sourced directly from their respective mic preamps for use on stage in a live environment.
Eight natural-sounding 2nd generation Scarlett mic/line inputs deliver high headroom, plenty of clean gain, low noise and minimal distortion - ideal for tracking drums as well guitars, keyboards, vocals and more. The front panel features two newly-designed instrument inputs with extended headroom. ADAT outputs let you connect to any interface or digital system with ADAT optical inputs, and analogue line outputs let you feed an analogue console at the same time as recording with the digital outputs.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Focusrite Condition Ex-display
|This product has no reviews yet.|