Fender USA Geddy Lee Jazz Bass, Black, Maple Neck (Pre-Owned)
Based on the Rush legends very own personal favourite '72 Jazz Bass, the Geddy Lee signature takes the blueprint for the worlds most popular electric bass & adds a few choice tweaks & changes. Custom voiced pickups & an oil finished neck with custom 'Thick C' profile give a feel & sound as close as possible to Lees original. Excellent condition with only some gentle handling marks in the surface with no dings or unsightly marks.
- Model - Fender USA Geddy Lee Jazz Bass
- Colour - Black
- Serial - US17045443
- Weight - 9lb 11.5oz
- Year - 2017
- Case - Originlal Fender Hard Case
- Condition - Excellent+ Minimal handling marks with no signs of significant use.
- Read More
Fender USA Geddy Lee Jazz Bass Features
• Body: Alder
• Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Profile: Custom Thick 'C'
• Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5 Inch Radius
• Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
• Scale Length: 34 Inch
• Pickups: Fender Custom Voiced American Vintage '70s Geddy Lee Single Coils
• Bridge Type: Geddy Lee High Mass Bridge
• Tuners: American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass
• Finish Type: Gloss Polyurethane Body & Fingerboard, Hand Rubbed Oil on back of Neck
• Other Special Features: Geddy Lee Signature on Back of Headstock, 70s style Logo, White Neck Binding.
**** Do you have a Guitar or a Bass you would like to part exchange? If so, please call us on 01202 597180 (option 1) or e-mail the details to [email protected] and we will get right back to you! ****
All our pre-owned guitars and basses are sold freshly set-up & fully serviced in our state-of-the-art guitar workshop. The pre-sale service includes a 21 point check, including:
• Brand new strings
• Electronic components
• Neck angle and Truss Rod adjustment
• Clean and condition inc. Fretboard
• Saddle/Bridge height, radius, intonation
The Absolute multi point pre sales service & set-up is free with every pre-owned guitar. Also included is a 12 month warranty*. We provide a 14 day no-quibble money back guarantee on all our used instruments, so you can buy with confidence.
More images are available on request. For more information*, call the guitar department on 01202 597 180 or e-mail at [email protected]
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD Local who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day ( Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays ), mainland UK only*
Brand Fender Condition Pre-owned